=part two=

The room fell dead silent before a certain Kim Doyoung proudly stood up and clapped his hands together, as if winning an award.

"PAY UP BITCHES PAY THE FUCK UP CAUSE THE GREAT KIM DOYOUNG WON", he screamed, wiping a fake tear away. "PAY UP HAECHAN-AH!", he added, mocking.

Taeyong let out a loud gasp,"But are we just gonna ignore that SHE clapped?Our bet was for them and she's not part of it!", as he gestured on the two boys and a heavenly embarassed girl.

"I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT PROPERLY!I JUST CLAPPED MY HANDS!", she quickly defended, standing up.The others watching amused, a few of them laughing.

"I dIdNt uNdErStAnd, I jUsT cLapPeD mY hAnDs", Haechan snickered, making faces.

[Hyunjae's POV]

I just like how the rhythm go and I didn't even realize what Woo actually meant!I thought he said if we know that we like him!

Ah the embarassment.And to think they're literally betting about that!I bet one of the dreamies spilled them about that elevator scene!

I'm selling them yeorobun.Buy 1 take 15.Good luck taking care of them.

"So who do y-", "You said we're here to see Dae..", I paused as my eyes caught Chan staring again.I cleared my throat, "The puppy and..we did so..kajja!", I cutted Jungwoo's sentence, before rushing out the house.

I sighed, resting to squat by the ground.They're gonna ramble about that so I have to cut it there and then to save myself from further embarassment.

"Jeosonghaeyo,", I whipped my head, surprised by the sudden voice.I looked at him confused."It became so awkward around us."

I stood up, and pat his arm,"It's okay Chan..", as I smiled at him.I mean.I don't blame him?Like it's not like he's got a choice or something.I mean frankly, if he did I'm pretty sure he'll be over it by now.

..Is he?

You know what?I should really stop thinking bout that and find a way to totally get the awkward atmosphere away.

because we're friends, and he's part of the team now.

and I- "The last one to get in the van buys bingsu!", how mature of the dreamies indeed.

Gotta dashi dashi run cause I don't wanna spend money on these dorks.

"OUR SHOULDER GANGSTER RENJUN LOST YET AGAIN!", the rest holler, as I laugh along seeing the panting Renjun who's now trying to choke Jeno.

"BITCH YOU F*CK*N* JUMPED TO IT", 

"Not my fault shoulders", Renjun just rolled his eyes at him, slumping back to his seat.

"I ain't treating you peasants"

"I'm not a peasant!", I spoke up, raising my hand.

"Yes Jae, everyone's a peasant except you"

Jisung argued back, pointing at me as I swat it away,"Ofcourse she's not a peasant!I literally heard Chenle calling her goldie!", when did he even heard that?

A short silence swarmed the van, as we wait for our manager to come back in, Jaemin clapped loudly.

 "So our aegi Sky, who's the person you like?"

I thanked the heavens when the passenger's door opened, revealing our manager. 

I don't want to tell anyone who I like.Because it'll be a stupid thing to do.

and I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings.

That's why I'm thinking of giving him a gift instead.

>>thirty-six published with 1102 words<<

Happy 14.9K and 650 yeorobun!🙌💚I'm gonna try my best to upload atleast one more for this week!Stay safe always!

-author