𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

"But it's all coincidences!That first picture

"But it's all coincidences!That first picture..I wasn't really meaning to meet him!", she calmly explained, pointing at the first image she saw.

Their manager, Haneul, gave her a meaningful look before nodding, "I'll be honest with you, I see this as a close opportunity to easily make rise out of your soon drama together.", the girl scrunched her brow after hearing those.She expected their manager to be atleast disappointed if ever such rumor would go out in public but looks like they don't mind.

She lazily shut the door close, dragging her steps all the way to her room's door.Did she really just hear that?

Jae wasn't really sure if it was a mere dream.

"What happened?", she flinched after seeing Chenle comfortably laying on the beanbag.She's pretty convinced he slept over at Jeno's room.

"Since when are you here?"

"Since you left", he replied, the usual high-pitch voice replaced with his husky morning voice.

Hyunjae nodded, sitting at the edge of her bed,"Okay..So Haneul-ssi called me a while ago for a meeting..", she began, receiving a raised brow from Chenle.

"I don't like how you sound. Something wrong?"

"It's nothing.I'm just thinking if the public would really believe whatever SM would say", she continued on, fidgeting on her clothes' hem.

Chenle sat up, brows knitted due to confusion, "On what?"

"Dispatch started a dating rumor between me an-"

"Wow so Dispatch finally got a hint between us?Daebak.What did Haneul-nim say?Are they okay with the whole idea of us dating?", he rambled, his confusion replaced with a bright smile of relief.

"Well uh..Not exactly it's more like uhm..", her stuttering made his eyes flicker from her fidgetting and her dark brown eyes roaming the whole room, looking everywhere yet avoiding his.

He can sense that something isn't right.

But didn't know what's wrong.

She took a deep breath, mustering up courage to spit the answer he needs "They thought I was..dating Jay..", her voice trailed into a whisper by the last part, worried to how Chenle would react.

Much to her surprise, Chenle started laughing heartily, "That's a good joke Goldie, we literally went to a cafe together, wore matching bracelets at the AAA and you have a ring that matched it.How could Dispatch miss that?", he stood up, holding his stomach to calm his laughs.