𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

I hope you guys could read my note till the end, if not I totally understand

"𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝"

December 31, 2023

Pulling up by the parking lot where several other SUVs and vans are present, the two stayed in the vehicle for a few minutes in silence.

"Should I...announce it tonight?", she hesitantly asked, peering over to his side.Rather than answering, Chenle returned the question back at her.

"I mean...I'm turning 20"

"You're ready to make it public?"

Unbuckling her seatbelt as well, she flashed a smile to him "Ofcourse!Are you?"

As the sound dinged, Chenle passed the car keys to her, "Nae"

The vlive was turned on as the familiar 23 people crowd the room, a couple of translucent plastic bag containing chilled beverages labelled for adult consumption hid behind them as they all started hyping each other's energy up.

"Can you believe it?Uri maknae Sky is about to turn 20 in a few more minutes!", Jaemin cried, tightly embracing the already squished Jisung who was trying to pry himself away from Jaemin.

"Are you sure?Isn't she like..still 12?", Mark playfully asked him, earning a squeal from the man who was seating beside him.

"It's as if yesterday Jisung turned an adult and now our Sky is going to be one!", Jungwoo excitedly spoke, pumping his fists in the air.

"When I first met Sky she looked really innocent and like a baby back then and no-"

"IT'S HOT IN HERE PPALI!", a loud screech echoed from a distance, causing all of them to guffaw and holler.

Clapping his hands, Haechan ignored her screeching and continued his, "So as I was saying, Sky used to be so small like an ant but now..Well she's still short but if you compare her to Aespa wah daebak"

"Our little Jae has grown up so fast" Doyoung softly spoke, dramatically wiping a fake tear away from his eye.

A loud thud boomed, as the door swung open revealing the said youngest who stomped her way to them, sending a glare to his way. "You guys were supposed to do a little introduction not mock my height"

"Omo my little baby Sky come to Tennie ten~", the thai whined, spreading out his arms and making grabby-hands gestures to the girl who, even though against it accepted the offer.