𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Hindi ko susuotin yan ma",I answered firmly, arms-crossed

"Hindi ko susuotin yan ma",I answered firmly, arms-crossed.[I won't wear that mom.]

"Bakit naman?Tignan mo oh bagay sayo!", she persisted, turning the thing around.Do I look like some 3 year old? [Why not?It fits you perfectly, look!]I shook my head for the 4th time.

I am not wearing a dress.A sun dress.Like heck no.I'd look even uglier wearing a dress.The last time I wore that was when I was 8 and I was made fun of.

"Ayoko suotin yan, okay na tong suot ko", I turned away, grabbing my bag on the way out. [I don't want to wear that, I'm fine with what I'm wearing.]

I decided to take my brothers to Lotte World for the day, since we couldn't really go and tour around much for safety purposes.My parents chose to stay at the house since my mom needs to do some stuffs on her work.

Sungchan also told me that he's free today and wanted to hang out so we'll be meeting him there.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

Lotte World

"Nasan na daw ba?", I checked my phone to see that the last message he sent was that he's on the bus.Which is around 20 minutes ago. "Malapit na siguro yun", I answered, looking around trying to spot Sungchan from the crowd.

[Where is he now?] [He's probably nearby]

I glanced again at my watch.Maybe he got stuck in traffic?Or he probably wanted to rest.

"Baka nakatulog yun, pagod siguro sa training", I told no one in particular.I turned my head to Daniel who shrugged, "Tara mag-ikot na tayo?", Denver asked, bored.I nodded, taking a final look around to see if he's around.

Too bad.I'm really looking forward to see him again though.

"Kuya tigna-", I was looking around when I accidentally bumped into another person.It's a guy and he's freaking tall I feel like a dwarf.

I was about to apologize when I get a look of the familiar brown eyes.

"Sungchan?", he flashed a smile, putting his hands back on his pockets,"Ah my bestfriend is so short." wow excuse me for a while I'll just get a step stool and hit this meanie.

I scoffed, crossing my arms, "I hate you", he then glanced at the twins and bowed.

Pft.

"Hi.Sorry I'm late, it's traffic", woah woah woah.He learnt English?How cute is that.His voice sounds so funny and adorable uwu.

I thing he's 178+ cm now.I envy him.I'm still 166.I better ask him to tell me how he grew THAT tall.I'm like a hobbit next to him.