𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Tw:Self-harm, Language

"HELP!SOMEONE HE-HEL-HELP M-E", I'm drowning, I can feel my chest tighten

"HELP!SOMEONE HE-HEL-HELP M-E", I'm drowning, I can feel my chest tighten.It's like I'm running out of air.Somebody help me.I can see a few people walking along the shore, but they seem like they're ignoring me.I suddenly felt a push, drowning me further.Faint voices resonating from above.

"DIE BITCH!"

"YOU DON'T DESERVE ANY OF THIS!"

"YOU TOOK WHAT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE YOURS!"

"YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT"

In a flash, my point of view changed.I'm now looking at the other me, but now she's...Swimming?I looked at the water and it's slowly turning red, bloody red.I want to help her, the other me, but I can't move.Why aren't they helping her!?Because she seemed okay to them.

She don't seem to be in the situation that I was.She didn't look like she's getting drowned by someone.

I just watched in agony as I saw her slowly losing movement.I turned my back from her, walking away.I saw someone quiet far from where I am.I can't decipher his image, but from the structure,I'm guessing it's a guy?

Is he trying to reach and save her?

Or maybe he's trying to drown her even further?

"Yah Hyunjae, wake up ppali", I adjusted from the light that radiates from the window, flooding the room.I half-asleep looked at Renjun, who looks pissed off.I wonder what happened.

"Am I late?", I asked, yawning.I stood and started fixing my bed.I heard him groan, "Yes, we're leaving in about 10 minutes and you", he paused, realizing it's no time to nag around, "whatever just move quick"

I took a deep breath, calming the feeling of palpitations.That felt so vivid.It scares me.

I decided to put the thought away.I'll get over it.I have schedules for the day and now's not the time to ponder on that dream.

[Author's POV]

"Yah when do you even plan on telling her?", Jisung could barely hold his laughter when he saw how Chenle's eyes widened.

Caught you. Jisung thought, seeing his reaction

"Bwo?", Chenle could only ask himself if it was obvious?He didn't think he's being obvious.Jisung, wearing his victory smile, leaned to whisper, "You like her, don't you?", nervous, Chenle thought of a way to hide it.

"I don't know what you're saying.", the former paused before thinking of a way to change the topic, "I need to buy something at the mall.Let's go later, I'll drive.", Jisung nodded, a plan in his mind has been made up.