𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

"Sorry bout that but Chenle's WHAT!?", I accepted the tissue passed to me so I could wipe the filthy feeling on my face

"Sorry bout that but Chenle's WHAT!?", I accepted the tissue passed to me so I could wipe the filthy feeling on my face.Is he unaware of it too?

I hung my head low in defeat, "I told him I wouldn't snitch but okay.Nae.Chenle's dating somebody"

"Are you stressed on how the media would react when they find out that you guys are dating?" what the strawberry fudge is he saying.Man I expected Haechan to be at this level of stupidity not Taeyong.

"What?No I am not the one he's dating, it's a girl named Minjeong and she-"

"Either you tell me you're joking or I'll go and ask Renjun to beat Chenle up", I sighed hearing Doyoung's remark.How helpful would that be.I raised my hands, "I'm not joking but please don't beat him up."

He flailed his arms around, frustrated, "Whipped like a fucking whipped cream, Taeyong she's more whipped than a fucking whipped cream it stresses me the fuck out", he ranted, pointing at me and flailing his arms around again.

"Yah stop cursing they're right here!", I  rolled my eyes.It's Kim Doyoung anyways.Taeyong then turned to me, taking another sip of his coffee, mumbling incoherently.

"So that's why you're not wearing it", soda white?milk?

"How'd you know they're dating?", I sighed, "New year's eve, we planned to go to the roof deck right?Haechan's with me that time and when we got there you guys weren't there and the only people that I saw is a smiling Chenle with Minjeong"

"I don't think I'm in the place to explain things.I suggest you speak to Chenle.", I shook my head in response to Taeyong.I am not talking to him about it.I understand he's also a person and will indeed find someone to date at his age..

But why do I feel so.. Dejected?

Oh right.I like him.It wasn't suppose to go pass the crush level and yet here I am.Well maybe if he wasn't so freaking ideal it wouldn't go this far.

Like?The guy can cook?Can sing?Can dance?Can play basketball?Can drive?Well he mostly acts like a kid but still.Have I mentioned how my heart basically melts seeing him with kids?Man I hate myself.

How will I even face Minjeong-ssi?

Should I tell her about it to clear the air and apologize and mention that I'm trying to move on from it?

Maybe I should.

Maybe if I do that I'd finally get this guilt and stress feeling off my chest.Besides, if we'll be in the same group better get rid of the tension.