𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

Climbing out of the water, she quickly caught the towel handed by one of the assistants assigned as her whole body shiver from being in such frigid water for more than 30 seconds

Climbing out of the water, she quickly caught the towel handed by one of the assistants assigned as her whole body shiver from being in such frigid water for more than 30 seconds.The soaked slim fabric made her beige skin grow pale courtesy to the frosty season and the photoshoot's concept.

She arrived 10 minutes late in the photoshoot site after finishing the recording of the Rooftop Fight with the dreamies.

The album's title track was solely written by her and had an interesting story from her nearly 5 years in the foreign country and 4 in the industry.

She already started dropping hints of the incoming solo unit from her past Bubble updates, mentioning a thing or two related to it.

Hyunjae has been through two lengthy calls with the management twice already for spoiling Aespa's Black Mamba and their Resonance.

Most would've stopped after the first but Hyunjae being the unstoppable rule breaker and all, simply ate her donkkasu kimbap while the flaming fury of the Head Manager's voice blared from her phone.

We got spoiler King, now meet the Queen.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

She twisted the dorm's doorknob before swinging it open, the sight that welcomed her didn't look anything like their dorm.

Hyunjae's face contorted as her nostrils filled with the reeking scent of alcohol that swarmed the whole dorm, several bottles of Soju lay around the floor as 11 drunk members came into view.

"Yah you idiots is this our dorm or a bar?", she started smacking each one of them using her bare hands.

Doyoung started grunting, covering the top of his precious head before glaring to her direction, well atleast where he think she was, "I- I *hik* Doyo-young ok-*hik*kay"

Slow clapping at his drunken response, she shook her head disapprovingly "Pft okay my face you can barely ta-Holy shh Jisung you're wasted oh my gosh what do I do with you guys", before quickly rushing back to Jisung who's clinging by Jeno's arm with his face looking really red.

Jeno held his free hand in surrender as one of the 4 tipsy members, "Before you say anything more it was the 127 hyungs idea"

Heaving a sigh, she tried waking the others up with Jungwoo's help who just came back inside after going outside to smoke.

"They're all gonna have one heck of a hangover tomorrow", she muttered under her breath, guiding Jisung back to his room with Renjun by slinging his arm around her shoulders.