𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

A hyperactive, giggling Hyunjae came running down the living room, followed by Winter after the other dreamies began yelling for her to not leave them there

"What is it?What is it?"

Jeno, scratched the back of his head before pointing at the girl who's running around, "She's been like that for nearly half an hour now"

"She looks drunk", Donghyuck commented, seeing how her face has this faint red hue.

In a split second, the girl managed to throw a pillow that landed square on his face,"Nyenyenye wala akong pake", before giggling and running off.

[T:I don't care]

"Jae come sit beside me", Jaemin pat the now empty seat beside him after pushing the boy that was sitting on the said place.

"Jaemin what the fuck?"

Giggling, the girl pointed at Renjun who's slumped at the floor "He said what the f-",a hand flew right to her mouth, stopping her from continuing.Squirming away, she glared at Jeno who shook his head firmly.

"Jae please don't say it.Taeyong hyung will kill us if you do"

It's been two hours since they left the venue and as soon as she arrived at her own place, she freshened up and spent half an hour eating sweets to relieve the stress  and frustration that filled her and now the usually peaceful Hyunjae has fully converted into this energetic and giggly, child-like Hyunjae.

She was running up the stairs, planning to go back to her room when the other youngest managed to block her way.

"Balleli the hyungs are coming over, please be normal again", Jisung pleaded, shaking her by the shoulders.

Donghyuck sighed out loud, catching everyone's attention "What really happened?Was it really serious?", none of them answered, for none of them are sure.One of the people involved isn't present and the other-

Isn't exactly on the right mind to tell.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

Two hours and few minutes ago

"What was that?", Hyunjae whisper-shouted, making sure the others wouldn't hear.

"Bwo?"