𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞【updated!】

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎:Valerie A

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎:Valerie A. Cruz

𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎:Lee HyunJae

𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎:Li Xian Zai / Keluzi Vu~areri

𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎:Ri Hyonje / Kurusu

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:Filipino

𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚘𝚗:Catholic

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢:February 6,2004

𝚉𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚌 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗:Aquarius

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎:HyunJae

𝙰𝚐𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚍:13(Korean Age)

𝙰𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚠:18(Korean Age)

𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚍:150cm

𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶:167cm

𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝:44kgs.

𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚝:25in.

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:Stubborn, Straight-forward honesty,Kind

Likes:chocolates(Toblerone to be specific),cotton candies,dancing,lettering,sleeping,reading stories,browsing on socials

𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝:She has a very quick sense, even quicker than Haechan's, making it harder for them to actually give her a surprise.(she smells bullshit from a mile away)

𝚂𝚞𝚋-𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜:NCT U, NCT Dream, G.O.T The Beat, NCT V(2021-Present)

𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚜:NCT(2016-Present), Aespa(2020-Present), G.O.T

𝙽𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 (𝟸𝟶𝟸1): $10.5 million

𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚓𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜: 💎 and 🦢, diamond/gem's for her being the precious diamond by NCT members and fans while the swan for her gracefulness and the gradual transition she had from a young girl to a beautiful teen.

𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖: Skyzennies

𝙽𝙲𝚃 𝚅 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚜: Mini - Album released early 2021, debuted as Solo Unit

-She debuted year 2016, became a trainee in the year 2015.

-It was mentioned by the Dreamies that she's the last one to wake-up and that she's a heavy sleeper to the fact that she'd normally wake-up around 2:30pm, making 7:00 her earliest one(they clown her for that)which the girl never denies.

-She said on a live that she's closest among all of them are Yuta and Taeyong.

-The Dreamies would often mention that she's afraid of the dark which she soon clarified that she is afraid of what's in the dark rather than the dark itself, and she's also acrophobic.

-The Cruz never agreed to the idea of seeing their 11 year-old daughter go to a foreign country and live on her own, but soon grown to see how Valerie really loves her job.

-In the families, she is closest to Chenle's family, when the maknae trio went to Chenle's home, a picture of her and Chenle was seen beside the Zhong's family pictures.

-Her debut became a big news on the kpop industry because she is the 1st pure Filipino, girl, and the youngest to debut in an all-boy group, which is what SM was targetting from the beginning.

-It was a known fact that she's a gold card holder since 2019

-She became the Global brand ambassador of Louis Vuitton at the age of 15(internationally), Versace the next year (2020), and together with Aespa became Givenchy's ambassadors in 2021

-Remains on the 1st rank as the youngest K-pop idol to debut followed by fellow SM Entertainment artists, Shinee's Taemin, F(x)'s Krystal and fellow member, NCT's Jisung

-She recently mentioned being close with Red Velvet's members who treats her like their daughter, with the 127 sub unit claiming her back as theirs.

-Fans stormed Twitter with their hashtags after she was revealed as a member of SM Entertainment's newest girl group, Aespa.The most popular one being: #LeeHyunjaeprodebuter

-It was a recent news around South Korea, an reportedly also on her hometown, Philippines about the sasaeng who managed to wound her on the neck

-Fans would often get surprised at her height difference when she's with Aespa compared to when she's NCT, the girl's height would be mistaken as a small baby around NCT but with the girl's Hyunjae would be called 'Giant baby'

-Netizens were ultimately curious about the "Girl speaking in Tagalog"and "The short girl with many guys"  after MAMA's broadcast which became a trending topic for days.

-Starred in a drama, Be My Boyfriend(2021) together with a few more idols

-Her debut as part of NCT V received lots of support from growing fandom, where she eventually brought home 3 music show wins for Villain.

-Went globally trending once more upon the announcement of her participation on SM's Girls On Top earliest sub-unit with hashtags of #PinoyPride, #NCTHyunjae, #Valerie on the Twitter platform with fans and several netizens considering it as her 8th comeback for the year 2021.