𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Nearly a week has passed, and now is the time for us to perform the songs we're given to

Nearly a week has passed, and now is the time for us to perform the songs we're given to.I'm very nervous, I feel like passing out.I felt a hand on my shoulder.Jaehyun-ssi.

"Hey, it's gonna go well .", he smiled.I took a deep breath before nodding, "Thank you Yoonoh- I mean..  Jaehyun-ssi

" oppa ", he corrected, I nodded in reply.

We were called to line up back stage, since EXO-sunbaenim's songs will go first.We were the last pair for this song to perform so I felt the high pressure to exceed the first two's performance.I felt someone bump towards my shoulder, I looked and saw the first pair walking towards their line, they looked back at me.

" Goodluck with your circus act clown ", then they laughed.I just looked down.Inhale,exhale.I can do this, what they say shouldn't matter.I felt Jaehyun-oppa drape his arm around my shoulder.He just smiled comfortingly.

Yoonoh who I now call Jaehyun is actually using the name Jaehyun as his stage name as part of SM Rookies, and his birth name is indeed Yoonoh but he prefers to be called Jaehyun.

I feel much relieved to have him with me through out my first week.

One of the mentor tapped the mic on stage, everyone's attention went towards her.

" This week's evaluation is very special, because for this performance the artists themselves will be here to co-judge with your performances, yeorobun, here's EXO's Baekhyun, Kai, Chanyeol and Red Velvet's Irene, Seulgi and Joy ", I was left shocked. Is this for real? Please eat me alive dear ground.

I clapped nervously while I look at Jaehyun-oppa.We're gonna perform, infront of them? I think I'm gonna pass out now, bye world.

I saw the six artists settle on the seat near the mini-stage.I have never felt more nervous my entire life.

" Pair 1 please proceed ", the two went to their formation.Did they just smirked?Oh well, I didn't really payed much attention to them this week because I was practicing with Jaehyun-oppa.

I didn't get to pay much attention to their performance either since I was so busy thinking about how bad I could mess up and embarass myself infront of everyone. I really think I'm about to pass out.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jaehyun-oppa tapped my shoulder and snapped his fingers infront of my face. " Jeosonghaeyo, bwo? ", he laughed at my question." We're next ", I nodded and followed him to the stage.

I stepped onto my place, taking a deep breath as we wait for the song to start.

[Valerie]