𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Her mouth hung agape as her eyes follow the slight movements of their hands tilting the figure made, ears carefully listening to the uprising melody slowly coming to it's drop as it zoomed to a specific member

Clapping her hands together as she finds their Tree choreography fascinating and detailed.

Watching the KPOP-group, EXO  who then just dropped their song titled Wolf, she's becoming more and more interested onto this type of artistry.

She even got herself involve to it more at her own school.

Performing arts.

Frequently joining clubs that would relate more to performing rather than her usual Academics, Valerie enjoyed it.

As December 2014 came bustling in, this little hobby of hers grew more than that as it became her dream.

To perform on stage like her idols themselves, EXO.

Now, what fueled it more was her parent's absence, making the said hobby the one that makes her happy.

She's ofcourse got brothers of her own, but they too were busy with their own lives making Valerie look for someone or something she can spend her time with, which ended up being EXO.

Squealing in both excitement and worry as she discovers a global audition in progress on that company her idols' are in, Valerie did not hesitate another minute and checked the requirements.

Now unfortunately for her, such career path isn't something her parents would approve of for her and they made it crystal clear from before.

They ideally want her to enter something stable like theirs, and not something as fragile as becoming an artist.

About four days later as she pace around her room, her laptop made a small 'ding' sound to signal her that a message has been received via email.

As if by miracle, that same night was one of the very rare times their family gets to dine together at the comfort of their home, her father settled in for their house for 3 days from his off from job as Captain and her mother also managing to free 2 days of her schedule from the hospital Valerie's grandfather owned.