𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

I gulped, struggling to form words,"I-Chenle

I gulped, struggling to form words,"I-Chenle..", should I say sorry?Should I stand up and walk away?I don't know.The joy flowed through my veins and made my heart thump this fast.

Oh I think I'm gonna faint.

Yet I stayed perfectly still, facing the TV.As if nothing happened.When in reality I just want to do cartwheels around the room and maybe jump off the stairs.I looked around and spotted Doyoung, who also looked back at me

I grew nervous as his eyes widened,"YAH WHAT THE FUCK?!", I immediately backed away from Chenle as the other's followed Doyoung's eyes.Haechan and the other dreamies broke out laughing.

I'm gonna choke them if they actually planned this.

So extra.

Taeyong then paused it, turning everyone's attention to us.Great."Doyoung-ah why are you cursing?", he just flashed a mischievous smirk before pointing at me.

I smacked his arm, "What do you mean me?I didn't do anything!", as I glared at him, trying my best to telepathically tell him to shut up.The others would surely make a huge fuss about all of this once they found out.

Can't let that happen.

[Author's POV]

As the room fell silent, Mark erupted laughing.Followed by the rest of NCT, some completely unaware of the reason why he is, except for the dreamies who knew the reason.As Hyunjae awkwardly laughed along, briefly glancing at Chenle who shrugged, smiling widely back at her.

His smile shows that he's got 0 regrets and is definitely proud of what he's done.And now all that's left to do is some decent conversation that'd bring everything the way it should be.

And ofcourse for him to finally have the chance to give it.

Taeil took the initiative to call it a day, standing up, holding Jungwoo's arm,"We'll get going now, take some rests dreamies..And you two..We still have schedules tomorrow.", as they exit the dorm, lined up.

Forgot to mention that Sungtaro stays in the same floor too.Lots of changes around the dorm changed through out the months that passed, Jisung moved to room with Renjun, Hyunjae got her own room.

[Hyunjae's POV]

I stood up from the floor, heading to the kitchen.

"You looking for this?", I nearly fell in shock.I sighed in relief seeing Sungchan waving the chocolate around.I leaned towards the counter, holding my hand out.