𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Reminder: English  Korean/Hangul  Thai  Japanese/Niponggo Mandarin/Chinese

"That's the dumbest thing you could tell her as an excuse, she'll ask us why would we do that then get mad at all of us", she heard another voice she determined as Jeno from inside the dorm spoke

"Well Zeno Lee what do you suggest?"

"Tell her the truth ofcourse!Jae's bullshit radar will sense your lie anyway"

"I think you're forgetting the fact that her bullshit radar thought Sungchan liked Chenle"

The two bursted to fits of laughter after recalling what happened with the 3 of them.Hyunjae's bullshit radar was hella faulty back then.

"But hyung what if she isn't ready for that??"

Hyunjae who just arrived at their dorm had a puzzled look painted all over her face after hearing what Chenle said.

"What's wrong?", she asked no one in particular, removing her shoes at the doorway.

He grabbed the nearest pillow before screaming at it, "I didn't mean to"

"Bwo?"

Before he could answer, the newly-arrived Renjun chimed in with a smug-grin, "Good luck on meeting the family"

Meeting the family?Who's family?

Processing from what Renjun said, she turned to the still screaming frustrated black-haired Chenle, her mouth hung open, "You didn't"

"He did Jae he reaally did"

Finally removing the pillow away from his face, he screamed once more "WE WERE ON A LIKE ZOOM MEETING WITH THE RELATIVES AND ONE OF MY COUSIN'S FRIEND WAS LITERALLY FLIRTING WITH ME  OKAY?AND I WAS SO NOT OKAY WITH IT"

"AND MY AUNTS WERE ALL GOING AWW CHENLEI GIVE HER A CHANCE", he added, now punching the pillow sitting on his lap.

"Go on Chenlei, tell her what you did after that", Renjun told him off, with his legs propped into the coffee table evidently amused with the whole scene.

"ᴵ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵈᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ", he muttered under his breath, still hesitant about what his relatives asked him to do a few minutes after he answered that.