𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

I turned my gaze back onto Sungchan who's apparently walking this way

I turned my gaze back onto Sungchan who's apparently walking this way.I flashed him a smile and showed my phone, "You look handsome on this one", as I approach him, leaving Chenle behind.

Yes.We avoid him.We definitely should.

"You should set this as your lock screen.", I suggested, referring to the picture I showed him.He shook his head and showed his phone.

Why is a rodent his lockscreen though?

Kidding.It's me.A picture taken from a while ago.

"Yah you shouldn't set me as your lock screen"

"Aniya.I like y - this shot."

I shrugged,"Your choice.I look like a virus though."

I got called by the stylist so I can change my outfit, and hairstyle technically for the past version.

[Chenle's POV]

Well that sucks.I got ignored.Again.But oh well.

The fact that I managed to make her look at me is okay for now.

I felt a bump on my shoulder, Haechan hyung holding out a camera,"This is Haechan Cam with 37.5% of ratings and here we have the other half of Chenhyun, how does it feel to be ignored for another 01 liner?", I smiled for the camera.

"I don't know what you're saying hyung", I answered, laughing awkwardly.He just tsked and move the camera away before patting my shoulder.

How am I supposed to even talk to her about it when she's literally declining it everytime?She started staying at the dorm a week ago and it's like I'm invisible around her!

When she gets a free-time she just spends it with Sungchan-hyung or Jisung!The fact that she's in the Misfit unit with him makes thing harder for me.

Minjeong didn't teach me what to do when someone's avoiding you totally and goes to other people and make you all mad!

Since NCT will have a show at MNET, I'll just take that as a chance to actually converse with her.Or if we'll be in the same unit.

I sat on Mark's lap, watching others get their photos done.

"How's it going with her?", I huffed, shaking my head. "Still ignored.", Mark just leaned his chin on my shoulder, holding onto my waist.

This is why I like sitting on their lap.The free hugs I get.Just like how I used to back home with my grandpa.

The comfiest place around.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶