𝐭𝐰𝐨

Reminder:Hangul, English, Mandarin

The car ride was pretty silent, not that I mind

The car ride was pretty silent, not that I mind.I'm busy looking over to the houses.They look pretty, modern, and ofcourse expensive.I heard that they live within Cheongdam-dong.

"How was your mini test Balleli?", ahjjusi asked, looking through the rear view mirror.

"It went well, thank you for asking".I smiled.He just nodded and ahjjuma started talking.

"It's nice to have another girl around the house", I just smiled at her too, since I don't know what to reply.

"Why aren't you talking to her Sungchan-ah?You were excited to meet her a while ago!", ahjussi mentioned while laughing. I inwardly sigh in relief knowing he isn't upset by the situation.

I heard Sungchan-ssi laughed awkwardly, he's probably embarassed too. "I don't know what to say to her ahjjusi", ahjjusi and ahjjuma bursted laughing again.

Then I guess I should start the conversation?Man the nerve of mine.

I turned to his side, "How old are you Sungchan-ssi?", the car went silent for a moment before he turned to my side too before answering.

"I'm thirteen", so he's older than I am, must be nice. "How about you?", he added further

"I just turned eleven"

"When's your birthday?", he asked again.

"February 6, you?

"13th of September", I let out an 'oh' as my mind translated what he said. I feel so awkward I could just die on the spot.

"So you're still studying Sungchan-ssi?", I asked him.He nodded. "Do you have any hobby?"

"I like letterings and readings, do you play any sport?"

"Nae, I'm on a soccer team", and after that an awkward yet welcoming silence filled the air till we reached their house.

Clearing his throat ahjjusi glanced at us from the rear view mirror, "We're here", I looked out the window to see what it looks like.

A two-storey nude themed modern type house stood. Somewhat the same size as our house back in the Philippines I'd say.

"Talk about windows", I mumbled under my breath as I hopped out of the car.