𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

I walked around the vast field, my arms encircled around Woo's as we form a line

I walked around the vast field, my arms encircled around Woo's as we form a line.I'm in a group that has two of the tallest members.

I looked over and waved at Taeil-oppa from the next line, as the host was asking about the first group's leader.

For this episode, everyone turns 17.Which didn't do anything for me, since I'm 17 in korean age.

It did a lot for Taeil-oppa though.

I turned to my fellow group members, "So what's our group name?", "THE WINNERS!", as expected from Lucas, the ever energetic giant.

"If we lose then it'll be embarassing", I pointed out.

"U.DA.PIL!", Jungwoo cheered holding out both his hands. "Since we have the 2 strongest members!In case they lose, we only need the 5 of us!"

That means more rest for me!I'm on my period and I don't want to do that much sports so yeah.

"Are you okay with it Hyunjae-ah?", I nodded, clapping both my hands as Jungwoo showed the cheer.

uwu

I watched as the 3rd group started their introduction. "Who's your leader?" "CHENLE!", it's amusing to see Chenle waving his hand like someone running for president.

Oh right.President Zhong.

I raise a brow seeing all of them lay down the field.They're probably gonna do something dorky.

I ain't wrong.Oh my the chant.I want to record it omg.

Ah how cute.He's such an adorable dork.

"Our name is U.Da.Pil", the members from the other team began commenting right after he said our group's name.

"U Da Pil?But there are six of you?" "NAE!", we answer in chorus, "Are you saying your group doesn't need Hyunjae?", I watched peeking behind Kun to see Jungwoo slightly panicking

 "ANIYA!"

I raised my hand, before stepping out for them to see me properly.

I'm surrounded by giants that's why.

"It means that I'll only play when all of them are tired already!"

"Oh so you're the last card?"

I nodded, smiling,"Yes yes!"