𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

I slammed the door shut, slumping onto the bed right after

"You good?", I turned my head to my roomate Renjun who's busy on his phone.I sighed.

"How long has it been?", "Oh it was kinda obvious since last ye-"

"Since they..started dating?", the hell do you mean last year?He sat up, shocked. "They?Who's dating?", what if I've upset Minjeong because of the dating rumor between me and Chenle?

I feel sorry for her.I shouldn't have talked to him after what happened.Shit.She must've been sad.And that couch accident?Damn I wanna jump off the roof and die.

I'm a horrible person.Selfish.Damn selfish.

I told myself I wouldn't ruin other's relationship!

"Why didn't any of you mention that Chenle's dating somebody?", I mumbled, smacking my face using the pillow.I'm downright ashamed, angry I don't even know how to explain it further.

[Author's POV]

Renjun on the other hand just looked utterly confused.

The plan was for Chenle to confess his feelings for her.So why would this girl go on and claim that he's dating someone else?

Then it hit him, Minjeong is the one helping Chenle with the whole confessing thing, even with the planning.

And Hyunjae clearly thinks they're dating..

He just stare at the girl who's busy smacking her wits out using her pillow, continously mumbling the words 'dumb' and 'selfish' before sighing exasperatedly.And doing it all over again.

"Yah yah stop doing that your brain might fall out", he told her, pulling the pillow away from her grasp.She pulled it away from him, still smashing her head.

"It's better if it does", she grunted, still highly ashamed of herself.

As Renjun's busy pacifying Hyunjae, Chenle came rushing to the dorm, only to be welcomed by the triple Js and Haechan whose brows are raised at him.

"Is she..here?", he inquired, out of breath from running down flights of stairs from the roof-deck to their dorm's floor.