𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲

"I mean one of the main leads so yeah"

"Ahhh so you've met the other casts already?"

"Ani.I saw it at the p-", my phone rang, cutting me off.I grabbed it from the center table, opening to see an unkown number calling.

There's no way I'm making that same mistake.

He peeked from my shoulder, "The who?", I showed him that it's an unknown caller. "A sasaeng"

I leaned again, "So anyways as I was saying, I saw it on the-", oh for the greater good can't they understand that I don't want to answer their call and I would never?

Like I tried answering once and it ended up being a life-threatening person....

I shuddered as Sora flashed on my mind again, pressing the red button again.

That will remain a traumatic experience, and I don't think I'd be able to forget it.Seeing all these sasaengs just make it harder for me to do so.

r i n g   r i n g   r i n g

I tried ignoring it in hopes for whoever that person is to realize that I don't want to answer it.

r i n g    r i n g    r i n g

I groaned, about to press the red button once more and put the phone on silent when it was snatched from my grasp.

He cleared his throat,"Yeobosaeyo?", my eyes widened when Chenle actually answered it, putting it on speaker. "HYUNJAE JAG-

"I don't now any Hyunjae, wrong number", before ending the call, and blocking the number right after.

I just stared at him in shock, gulping. 

"Bwo?", he asked, putting the phone back to the table and crossing his arms.

"I hope you realize she's a fan, a stalker to be specific and would've known it's you right?"