𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝟐

I groaned one more time as it flashed back to my mind

The sound that resonated when he slammed the door shut.

The way he harshly grabbed the bag that fell on the floor.

The way his eyes expressed pure shock with a glint of sadness.

The hint of disappointment from his voice.

The way my guilt ate me whole right when I realized what just happened.

Yet I didn't chase after him.

I can feel myself being dragged down by my guilt.I don't like this feeling.I was so happy with the warmth I shared with the guy I like that I forgot that someone would get hurt.

I wanted to tell him how sorry I am, maybe give him a friendly-hug while doing so.But I chose to give him some space for now.

He's one of my best-friend and I don't want to ruin our friendship just because of that.I see him as a friend, nothing more and nothing less.

I want him to understand that by the end of the day, there are plenty other girls out there for him.I'll help him find her, but I can't be her.

I'm going crazy.My mind is rambling whether to be giddy or be guilty.

I grabbed my baby, and comb it's fur,"Oh Winter baby, what should I do now?", I asked, as if he'll answer.

This is so frustrating.

Should I ask one of the neos for help?My brothers' would definitely be asleep by now.

You

Anybody awake?

Nakamoto.YT
Why are you still awake

Kim.DY
Yeah it's literally 2am go to sleep

You
My mind doesnt wanna rest

Park.JS
You guys I watched a drama while ago