𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"That pup gave is a headache and made me restless", I ignored Renjun's statement and welcomed the puppy into my arms

"That pup gave is a headache and made me restless", I ignored Renjun's statement and welcomed the puppy into my arms. "You missed mommy didn't you Winter?Nae I missed you too!", I heard Renjun groaning before sitting back on the couch.

I sat beside him, leaning into his narrow shoulder, "Thank you for taking care of him while we're away", he nodded.

Jaemin then came in, his special Americano in hand. "Is that your 3rd?", he nodded, sipping."Geez Nana, it's only 1:00pm", this boy would have health problems if he doesn't regulate his coffee.

I mean-6 Americanos with 4 shots and no water?I'm surprised he's still doing fine.

"So how's your trip?", "Well, we met Chenle's nephew, he's really small but cute.Then we went to an amusement park and roamed around.You should look forward to Jisung's reaction to a roller coaster.", Jaemin turned his attention to Jeno, who's playing with his cats. 

"Jeno-ah, didn't Jaemin told you to not hold them too much?", he usually talks like this, referring to himself as a third person.Jeno just ignored him, unbothered.

I'm glad Winter and the cats are getting along well.There are times where in the cats would actually sleep beside him.It's adorable.My heart could melt.

Speaking of melt, I need my chocolates.I'll regret this later since I'm on a diet but oh well.That's for later.I need my chocolates now.

I opened the fridge and saw,nothing, my chocolate's not here,"Who ate my chocolates?", who in the world dare to take my precious chocolates.As if it'd float in thin air and poof disappear.I am willing to make the person who ate them disappear once I discover wh-

"The manager came here yesterday, saw it and took them away."

"SHE DID WHAT?!", so she discovered it didn't she?I'm disappointed yet I'm not surprised.I took my mask and glasses.

You know what?Whatever I'm gonna buy myself some.

"What do you think you're doing?

"I'm buying myself chocolates?"

"You think that's safe?"

"The convenience store is right around the corner, I'll just run back here if something comes up", Jaemin just sighed, yelling for Jisung's name.The boy running back to the living room a few seconds later.

I crossed my arms, "I don't need a chaperone", I'll be fine.It's literally so near at our current dorm.It's not like I'm going to the other side of Chungnam. "Jisung comes or you don't"

"Neither.I can manage on my own.", I twisted the knob and left, hearing protests from the others.

I mean.What could go wrong right?