𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Water break and you guys are good to go!", the coach cheerfully announced, before closing the door behind him

I flopped to the floor, a contented sigh leaving my lips.Ah thank goodness I'll get some sleep.

Not until a cold wet feeling hit my cheek.I turned my head to see Chenle handing a water bottle to me.

Hold on let me just make sure if my heart's still there.

Yep.

I smiled at him,"Xie Xie", as he nodded and sat beside the others.

I was peacefully drinking when I heard someone shout,"YO WHEN I SAY CHENHYUN YOU SA-"

"I swear Felix I'm gonna tape your mouth", I told him, partly choking and boring glares while the said boy just stuck his tongue.We've met briefly about two months ago and became quiet close as you can see and now we're rehearsing for our collab stage with Stray Kids AND he strongly believes that we're dating.

Like hello people, a boy and a girl can be friends for years without them dating.But hey I'm not saying that I don't li—okay I should stop.

Anyways I swear I'm so close to sending him back to Australia in a box.

He proceeded on pestering me, putting both his hands on either sides of his mouth to shout, "DENIAL!", over and over again as I tried shutting him up.By ofcourse smacking his arm.

A cough made me turn my head to the others,"Felix seems to be enjoying messing around with you Hyunjae, but I don't think Chenle is", oh should I mention his accomplice Hyunjin?Yeah.

Since Hyunjin seems so interested on going to Australia, I might as well send the two of them there.Anyone want to take these two?

"You guys really have to stop with that, managers might overhear it and scold them.",I cheekily smiled at Chan-oppa's remark.I turned back to Felix, a victory smirk plastered on my face.

"You lose", the door opened, revealing the coach, as Felix threw me one last look before whispering, "Pft denial", before going to his designated position.

I suddenly remember how they're basically one member ahead of us since their member Woojin 'left' the group.Well from my observance, he's kinda, I don't know.Weird?Atleast Chan-oppa and the other's seem to be doing quiet well without him.

I was busy bickering with Haechan when Chenle bumped into a trainee.Is he blind or what?

"Mianhaeyo Chenle-ssi", woah wait what.So I'm thinking they know each other based on how she basically just referred to him as that rather than a sunbaenim.