𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

With the annoying sound of his doorbell ringing for the tenth time, he pushed himself out of the comfy bed and onto the gate, closely followed by the small bichon.

He threw open the gate, huffing in annoyance,"Haechan hyung it's literally 3 in the m-", he momentarily stopped after seeing the culprits who's wearing apologetic smiles.

"Happy birthday  Centurion!", she whispered, poking the right cheek of the stunned boy who's still processing what's happening. "I actually greeted you through text 12am but..", she continued on, briefly showing him the text message she sent.

"Not to be that guy but excuse me, I'm here for Daegal"

The two scoffed and tsked in response to Yangyang's words, slightly pushing his way inside and immediately greeting the puppy who was screeching from below.

"How did you two get here?", he asked, yawning.

She took a deep breath before citing, "Long story short, I was planning to go alone-"

"Bwo?Di-"

"Shush before you get mad at me for sneaking let me finish..So I got caught by Renjunie oppa who told Kun-oppa and he offered to drive me here and...I just saw Yangyang there"

Chenle nodded, pulling her into a hug with his back still facing the gate.

Humming, he ruffled her hair, chuckling,"I really appreciate the effort and I'm really happy that you greeted me but Goldie?You should be resting."

"Well I'm going to start filming in..2 hours so I wanted to greet you personally before I get busy the whole day", she muttered, burying her face on the crook of his neck.

Meanwhile, Yangyang's inside the former's house, peeking from the windows whilst texting onto the group's chat, updating them about 'the cringey shits' as he'd call it that they are doing.

The drum-like beating coming from both of them sounding like a rhythm they produce when together and the shared warmth perfectly matched the soft morning breeze hitting their bare skins.

Chenle eyes lit up even brighter after seeing faint light seeping through the clouds,"So..The sun's starting to rise and wow it looks really pretty", a single ray dashed and subtly passed through Valerie whose dark brown eyes reminded him what pools of honey look like.

He took in a deep breath, still in awe.

No wonder fans like her eyes. Chenle thought, recalling the compliments Jae would often get about her eyes during their past fan meetings and even online.

"How do you say it's pretty in tagalog?", he asked, eyes sparkling in curiosity while his arms remained wrapped loose around the girl.

The girl scrunched her brows for a moment, "Hmm..Ang ganda then if it's far you say Ang ganda non if it's near you say ang ganda nito"