𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Today is the day

Today is the day.The announcement day for the final line-up is finally here.We weren't aware if it's going to be a girl group or a boy group.It all depends on who's gonna be picked.

"You've done well yeorobun, but sadly, three of you won't be making it to the line-up", the atmosphere was tense.I grew so nervous.I was so anxious to belong on the line-up and debut.

"Lee Taeyong", I clapped upon the mention of his name, although I felt disappointed that it was a boy group, I'm happy for him.I saw his hardships and I'm proud.

"Jung Jaehyun", I saw how shocked he was when his name was mentioned.I showed him a thumbs-up and smiled at him.He's a great friend, and I'm proud of him.

"Kim Doyoung", he practically held his mouth with widened eyes.He became my friend 2 months ago, and I'm very happy for him.

"Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul", wows are heard around.He's a great dancer, I know he'll make it.

I felt sad knowing that my debut date is still unkown, but I won't give up.Maybe next time, my name will be called for a line-up.

"Lee Minhyung", I clapped again.We aren't really close, but I've heard him rap, and he's great.

"and the final person to complete the 2016 debuting group NCT U, and that is", I was already hyped up to know who it might be.

It could be Johnny, he's a talented man.Awful nice too.The dramatic pause made every remaining guys on the room nervous.

"Lee Hyunjae", lots of "what" is heard after the name was said--wait what?You mean me?I pointed at myself to make sure. "Nae Hyunjae-ah, congratulations", the coach said, nodding.

"Why her?Why is she part of it?!", an enraged girl shouted. "She's so ugly and she's untalented!", she added.

Ouch.That hurts.Not gonna lie.The others even nodded and agreed with her.Wow.

"We've obviously done a better job than she did!", and that's the final straw.

I felt tears run down my cheeks.I saw the Jaehyun and the others approach me as I cover my face away.

"Uljjima Balleli", they cooed. "I'm no-t cry-ing", I said trying to hold back my tears.I'm so sad right now.Was I really unworthy for them to say that?

"You may collect your belongings today and go to your dorms tomorrow, congratulations", I wiped my tears and immediately went to collect my stuff and go home.Jaehyun-oppa tapped my back.

"Hey, don't listen to them, they don't know what they're saying", then I heard one of the guys said, "Stop telling the clown lies Jaehyun-ah, she doesn't deserve that spot and we all know that", I felt like crying again. "Stop calling her unworthy, she deserves that spot and she owned it.", I heard Taeyong-oppa say. "Stop defending that monkey looking clown Lee, I deserved that place more than she ever could", I saw Taeyong-oppa go to the guy.