𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Are you like

"Are you like..Ignoring him now?", am I?Yes.Will I admit it to someone else?No."No Ji, why?" "Well it's been a few days already and well you weren't talking so..", well after what happened I don't think my embarassment will let me live so no thanks.

The fact that my heart would skip a beat when I stare at him makes it clear that I need to avoid him.Like no girl that's not good.

I'm seeing my family in two days and I'm honestly both prepared and not prepared.I told Daniel about the whole trip to South Korea thing and how it's basically an early christmas-slash-anniversary gift-slash-birthday gift from me to them.I legit convinced him to not attend his class for 4 days just so he could come.I told him to keep it a secret to Denver since it'd be a surprise for him too.

But ofcourse little did my brother Daniel know, that's not the only reason I wanted them to come visit me.I'll be showing them with the presents when they arrive here!

I should probably just stay here at the dorm and in case he arrives so let me just rush to my room and voila.

"What's up Chan?Why'd you call?"

"Nothing just wanted to congratulate you

for Boom's second win"

"Gomawoyo Chanchan.How are you?"

"Still training. I miss playing football though"

"Should we play football next time

we meet up?"

"Sure"

"I'll just teach you how to play since you
don't know right?
"

I chuckled.He's got a point.

"Yeah another sport I'll learn right?"

"So you're not that busy today?"

"Kinda.. My schedules will continue

later actually"

I heard him hum in response.I realized he should be in school by this time so I guess I should hung up, because he'd probably get in trouble if he gets caught on the phone.

"Wait you're in school right?Should I

hung up?"

"Ah yeah but I'm still waiting for seosaengnim"

I heard his footsteps at the background.He's probably at the hallway so it wouldn't be nice to walk around with a phone.

"I'll hung up now so you won't get in