𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"So are you really this stubborn or are you going for the youngest idol to date title?",I shrugged, feigning indifference as pictures of me and Sungchan from yesterday sprawled infront of me

Courtesy of the nation's beloved circus, Dispatch.

Manager-nim let out another exasperated sigh before reaching for her phone, "Nae it's me.And for the last time, they are not dating so don't even think of uploading that nonsense at the media", I agree.Like hello?Why are they so caught up with my life?

Don't they have other idols to mess with?No scratch that.They should stop messing with other's personal lives, like it's so inconvenient.

She then hung up and turned back at me, basically glaring.Somebody get me a fork I'm gonna poke her eyes.

"If anything you'd see your face all over the media by January 1 announced as somebody's yeojachingu.You've got to stop going around in public with others Hyunjae, I've already told you about this", so I can't even hang out with my friend?Oh come on.That's not fair.

"Why can't Dispatch understand that I.AM.NOT.DATING.ANYONE.", I replied, sighing.

"You're an idol Hyunjae, these are the rules you have to abide or else you'll lose everything.", I nodded.Do I have another choice?No ofcourse I don't.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

"Alright Dream you're up", we nodded in response as we went to position.

Love shot's melody slowly fill in after Fantastic Baby, as we walk across the stage, joining Stray Kids.Deafening screams from the crowd echoed around the hall.

I reached the center just as the beat drops, "It's the Love Shot!" "Nanananana", I winked at the camera as I move so Hyunjin could take take the center, "Naanananana"

"Oh oh oh oh oh it's the Love Shot"

Loud drum beats resonated, as the stage door open, as another performer joins us on stage.The Boy with Luv's merry beat enter.

"Love is nothing stronger, oh oh oh oh", as the music slowly fade,I walked by the last position, by Chenle's side. "Than a boy with love"

"Wah daebak!", I cheered, watching the replay of our performance from the screen backstage.Red-haired Felix really looks perfect.I mean I wouldn't blame Stays who are head over heels for him cause like.I understand.