Peter Parker Imagines Book

By thatgeekyemo

Here's a bunch of random reader-insert Peter Parker/Spider-Man one shots, drabbles, and ministories because I... More

Sticky Notes
Subway Boy
These New York Streets Are Dangerous (Drabble)
An Unlikely Meeting
Be Careful With Secrets - Part One
Be Careful With Secrets - Part Two
Out At The Movies
Post-Book Troubles (Drabble)
The Cancelled Date
It's Only A Word - Part One
It's Only A Word - Part Two
It's Only A Word - Part Three
It's Only A Word - Part Four
Noticed From A Distance
It's Only A Word - Part Five
"I Swear, I Don't Have A Crush."
It's Only A Word - Part Six
It's Only A Word - Part Seven
It's Only A Word - Part Eight (Final Chapter)
The "Group Retreat"
Gone
Just Like An Old Western
Jedi, We Are
You Wish (Drabble/Mini-Chapter)
A Sleep Performace
Forever Indebted And Filled With Gramercy
I'll Be Fine...Right? (Extended Drabble)
He's A New Book
Roses
There's Always Instances In Which Being Early Isn't Good
The Spider Upstairs
His Name
It Was Always There
Straight Outta Quarantine
Contrition
Road to Redemption
Super Friends
New Kid
TEASER: His Warrior Angel
Stress & Secrets
The Secret of Spider-Man - Part 1
The Secret of Spider-Man - Part 2
His Warrior Angel Is Here!!
The Secret of Spider-Man - Part 3
The Secret of Spider-Man - Part 4
The Secret of Spider-Man - Part 5
The Secret of Spider-Man - Part 6
The Secret of Spider-Man - Final Part 7
Super(secret hero)nanny
A/N (Important: PLEASE Read!)
6K (A/N)
Sober Thoughts
It Takes Two - Part 1
It Takes Two - Part 2
Promise Me
When It Comes To The Avengers, Multiple Turkeys Are Needed [HolidayVerse]
Peach Scone [SongFic]
What Are Friends For?
What Hurts The Most
Mistletoe Revelations [HolidayVerse]
All We Can Do is Wait and See [HolidayVerse]
What He Won't Know Won't Hurt - Part 1
Non Posso Crederci
Food For Thought
What He Won't Know Won't Hurt - Part 2
Dedicated Distraction
Something Just Like This
What He Won't Know Won't Hurt - Part 3
Stardust [HolidayVerse]
Hope Dangles On A String
What He Won't Know Won't Hurt - Part 4
Favorite Muse
What He Won't Know Won't Hurt - Part 5
Define Luck [HolidayVerse]
What He Won't Know Won't Hurt - Part 6
What He Won't Know Won't Hurt - Finale
Fool's Crown [HolidayVerse]
Warmth [HolidayVerse]
Weakness And Strength
Moments to Remember
Amaryllis - Part One
Amaryllis - Part Two
Amaryllis - Part Three
Amaryllis - Part Four
Amaryllis - Part Five
Amaryllis - Part Six
A/N
Amaryllis - Finale
Get Used To It
Coalescence
Dødsguden
Valorant
Correlation, Not Coincidence
The Long Summer
Sunshine And First Kisses
Cruel Irony
notice + q&a
i'm back!
At Peace
Countdown
Event of the Century
Pineapples
Too Good To Be True
REQUESTS CHAPTER! [currently closed]

It's Spooky Time [HolidayVerse]

1K 26 18
By thatgeekyemo

A/N: I had fun writing this

Warning(s): This one definitely earns a T rating. Lol

"Three more days until Halloween! Do you know what that means?" You asked excitedly, hopping over the couch and planting yourself in a sitting position next to Tony.

"Wha- do I want to?"

"It's spooky time!"

Tony had been expecting you, having heard your footsteps, but he wasn't expecting Peter to drop from the ceiling and flop down on his other side. The two of you now having succeeded in sandwiching the man in the middle of two grinning teenagers.

"Holy shit, never do that again!" Tony yelped, a hand over his chest as he began to even out his breaths.

"But it's due time for some spooks, Mr. Stark,"

"And I have a bad heart!"

"Sure you do, grandpa." You snorted, stealing a chip from the bowl on his lap. You couldn't tell if he was more offended by your nickname, or by the fact that you stole his food. "You don't think we forgot about your surgery, do you?"

"Surgery or no surgery, I still have a bad heart." Tony spat back with no real fire behind his words. He was just slightly annoyed. Probably because you were crunching chips only inches from his face.

While you leaned back to give him some space, you could've swore you heard him mutter "I'm too old for this" and you smirked, knowing that Tony Stark wouldn't get caught dead admitting he was too old for anything.

"What do you guys want." Tony paused the movie he was watching. "Shouldn't you be making out in a closet or something? It's already frustrating enough Pepper grounded me from the lab."

"Um, no," You said, sounding as sure as you could from nearly getting caught off guard. You didn't need to look up at Peter. You could see the red of his face bright enough from your peripheral vision. Everyone was always trying to set the two of you up while completing ignoring the fact that you were perfectly content with just being friends.

"Come on Tony, it's been spooky season for so long!" You quickly steered the conversation back in the direction of your original purpose.

"And we want to do some Halloween stuff!" Peter continued and you nodded your head in agreement.

"And what do you need me for?"

"Isn't it obvious? You know all the best haunts around here!"

Tony stared blankly ahead before letting out an exasperated sigh and sinking into the couch with a hand over his face.

"I get it, because I am one. Hardy har har, hilarious, kids. If you wanna call someone old, I'm sure Cap's around here somewhere. Go bother him."

"Where's your sense of excitement for the best holiday out there?!" Peter groaned.

"Your thirst for collecting pillowcases of candy and being sick for days?!" You joined.

"Your want to dress up as kick-ass heroes?!"

You paused. "We already are kick-ass heroes, Pete."

"Oh. Right." He froze for a millisecond before the two of you fistbumped - still perched on the couch - over a completely over it Tony Stark.

"To get the everloving shit scared out of you with the best horror out there?" You immediately started again.

"To-"

"All right, that's it." Tony interuppted, standing up with his bowl of chips under his arm. You and Peter scooted to get more comfortable without Tony being there to keep the both of you sitting up. "I've seen enough horror to last me three lifetimes, so how about you go find Captain Lobster or Widow or anyone else and leave me and my chips" - you crunched down on the last one from your hand and Tony defensively tightened his grip on his bowl - "alone so I can watch Cake Boss in peace." He paused, watching for any objections from the two of you, who, while disappointed, didn't want to start an argument with your father figure/mentor. "If it's any consolation, it's a Halloween themed episode."

"The zombie parade one?" Peter chirped.

"Something like that," Tony shrugged. "Anyway, if you kids have a real emergency, like New York is under attack again, or you have unprotected sex and need me to put away another college fund, I'll be in the comfort of my A.I. locked bedroom on my private floor. Why I didn't go there first, I will never understand."

"May your marathon go with no further interupptions." Peter said as a parting, and Tony tossed a chip at him before stepping into the elevator.

"Why don't you ever say that to me?" You asked, only partially meaning it. "Nevermind. Let's just go find Steve."

"Ohkay." Peter said through a mouthful of chip and jumping up to follow you.

An elevator ride down to Steve's floor, Peter had F.R.I.D.A.Y. announce your arrivals. In a minute, Captain America himself was meeting the both of you - both excited and bouncing on your heels - looking confused and like he just woke up. At three in the afternoon.

"Do you kids need something?" Steve sounded slightly annoyed as well, but you knew it wasn't because of you and Peter this time.

"Just have a question," Peter answered.

"It won't take long, don't worry, Bucky'll forget you even left." You said in a voice so casual it put both Peter and Steve into a stunned silence. "Say Cap, you wouldn't remember any good places to go to on Halloween from when you were a kid, would you?"

"Um," Steve got over his silence and a smile slowly crept onto his face. "I'm taking you're not talking about which houses give out the most candy, because I'm certain Mrs. Donovan probably passed a while ago. She was already ancient in 1928."

"Haunted houses, corn mazes, those sort of things," Peter clarified.

"Well there was this one house on Nostrand me and Buck and a couple other kids coulda swore were filled with ghosts. The windows were always boarded up and the door was always off it's hinges and swinging even when there was no wind." Steve stopped and his smile soured a little. "I actually think it's a Dunkin Donuts or some other fast food resteraunt, so it wouldn't really matter."

"That's all you can remember?" You were going 0 for 2 here, and the disappointment settled in a little more.

"There wasn't many attractions when I was growing up. At least, none I could afford." Steve smiled sadly. "Sorry I couldn't help."

"It's fine Mr. America-Rogers, Sir,"

You raised an eyebrow and shot Peter a what the hell? look as Steve just laughed. "Steve is fine, Peter."

"Right. Steve."

"We'll see you around Cap," you gave him a lazy salute before hooking your arm around Peter's and pulling him away. "You've got some unfinished business to attend to."

Peter pressed the elevator button and when the doors closed, you nearly doubled over laughing.

" 'Mr. America Rogers, Sir'?"

"I panicked." Peter rolled his eyes. "And what was up with you and rushing that conversation so fast? If you didn't do that, I would've had time to settle on a name."

"Any second, we were going to get a horny ex-Winter Soldier drag Steve out of the room himself. Now I don't know about you, but I want to stay on Bucky's good side and not be on his meddling teenagers list like you already are."

"Hey!" But then Peter thought about it a second as the both of you were still traveling down. "Okay, fair. But how would you know that."

Then you snickered. "I don't know how hard it was to miss Captain America's boner."

And that was how you became the recieving end of Peter's 'why would you look at it?" speech, to which you blatantly replied with "you would too if you weren't a decent human being"

The both of you found out the hard way that Bruce was unwinding from the last missions surprise 'Code Green', Natasha was on a solo mission in Transylvania (how fitting), Sam was visiting his family in Washington, and basically everyone else was too busy.

"Thor would've totally gone with us if he wasn't off world." Peter grumbled from where the both of you were laying on the floor, having given up from trying to form an Avengers scared buddies group to tour as many of New York's Haunted Houses and other Halloween attractions until one emerged the Fearless.

"Oh, you'll be able to spend time with your man-crush soon enough." You tell him, sighing, and turning your head to face him. "Wanna just head out by ourselves?" Then your lips curled up into a cruel smile. "I wanna get you screaming like Dean i.e. Yellow Fever on video."

"Excuse me," Peter propped himself up on his elbow. "I can't ever get scared in a haunted house, I have my spider-sense, thank you very much."

"Your Peter-Tingle, right," you said, agreeing sarcastically.

"Spider-sense. I'm sick of people calling it that!"

"Whatever you say, O Fearless One."

"I'm serious! Just watch. I'll earn that title."

"You do that, and we can watch Monster House again. You get scared, and we're watching Coraline."

"Deal." Peter stuck out his hand and you firmly shook it. "But there's no way you're getting me to watch that demon movie tonight."

"You know it only gets scarier the closer to Halloween you watch it," you said teasingly as Peter helped you up from the floor.

"If I had half a mind, I would've dropped you." Peter deadpanned after he finished pulling you up and you patted his shoulder.

"Thanks for proving you're smarter than that." Then you narrowed your eyes. "You wouldn't want to make an enemy this close to Halloween." Then you smiled again, completely ignoring the horrified look on Peter's face and pulling him towards the doors like nothing had happened.

You vetoed against swinging around New York until you found at least one decent haunted house - since it was nearing sunset because you and Peter had procrastinated in your disappointed state - the next best option was the both of you driving around in the car Tony had bought you for your sixteenth birthday so you could avoid Happy's grumbling or one of May's unsuccessful but always determined, attempts at trying to turn your outing between two friends into a date.

After finding a spot to park a couple blocks away from the actual house, walking that distance, and waiting in line to pay admission, you and Peter had finally gotten to a haunted house on the day you planned on going to one.

"Alright Spider-Man," you muttered as the employee pushed you and Peter, the two of you being the next pair, into the house and you pointed your phone at the boy. "I got my camera ready."

"Shut up." Peter shot back right before the already dark lights flickered and he tensed up.

"You were saying?"

"That doesn't count."

After getting lost in twisting hallways with mirrors, getting ankles grabbed by people hiding under tables, and jumpscared by the cliché guy in a mask and with a chainsaw, you thought it was fitting to laugh at Peter, who had panicked again, screamed, and nearly jumped high enough to stick to the ceiling if you hadn't yanked him down in time.

"Where's your Peter-Tingle now?" You laughed, rewatching a video clip and collapsing against the wall with your hands on your knees as a confused costumed actor just went back to their hiding place.

"It's going off like crazy!" He hissed. "I have told you it's basically like ultra anxiety, right? And since this place is filled with scares around every corner, it's not helping at all!" He admitted in defeat. "Just please delete those,"

You stood back up, leaning your elbow up on Peter's shoulder as the two of you kept on walking through. "Oh Petey, how naïve of you to think I haven't already uploaded them to Stark servers as well as saving the videos to my own personal Peter video collection on backups outside of my phone."

"You have a video collection?! Of me doing what?"

"Nothing you need to know." You glanced at him.

"If it's me, I think I should be able to know about it!"

"Actually-" you began to argue.

Suddenly, you felt an arm clamp around your waist and a small squeak escape Peter as he pulled you slightly behind him. You quickly looked down the hall instead of at his face and saw a door closing directly across from one on the opposite side of the hall. Someone must've walked past and you were too busy relishing in your victory and Peter's priceless face to realize.

"Don't even start." Peter grumbled when he saw your raised eyebrows and slight smile.

"Okay," you agreed in a beat. "But only 'cause the exit's right there." You pointed to the faint red sign at the end of the hall.

"Thank God!" Peter nearly shouted with enthusiasm, pulling you so fast down the hall your feet were almost off the ground, and he burst through the door into the night outside. And he didn't even stop until the both of you were "safe" back in your car.

"I can't believe I fight bad guys with you." You chuckled as you turned the keys in the ignition and Peter buckled up. "Scared of actors in crappy makeup and decade old costumes.'

"Like you're not afraid of anything,"

"Who was the one who clung to me like a newborn with separation anxiety?" Peter just glared at you. "Uh huh," you smiled just as you pulled onto the street to head back home.

"I'm going to hack into your servers, you know."

"You do that." You tell him, doubting he'll get past both Tony's firewalls and the ones you installed yourself after you and Natasha had done some coding. "Until then, what do you call me?"

"No! That was never part of the deal!"

"I just want to hear it once!" You crowed. "Come on Peter!"

"Didn't I already go through enough torture for one day?" Peter thumped his head against the car window.

"Just wait until Tony sees these! He'll wish he tagged along then," you mused out loud, pulling another louder groan from the boy next to you.

"What have I done to deserve this?"

"I think you signed up for it when you bugged me enough to accept your request to be friends on that dreadful night many moons ago. Now you have quit me cold turkey or live long enough to reap the rewards."

Peter mumbled something and you wished you had some kind of superhearing like most people around the Tower, but the tone of his voice alone was enough to make your smile widen and your foot to step a little harder on the gas pedal, suddenly even more eager to get home.

•••Bonus!•••

Peter was pressed so close to you under the blanket you were sharing, someone could mistake the two of you for one body mass.

"We shouldn't have turned off the lights." Peter whispered shakily to you.

"How else are you supposed to watch a movie?" You shot back.

"But the Other Mother is the most terrifying creature in the world!" He whined, shrinking down into the bed. If you weren't holding the blanket at your shoulders, Peter probably would have succeeded in going underneath enough to shield his eyes.

"Aren't you Spider-Man? Maybe you're related or something."

"Oh God, don't put that thought into my head." He almost whined. "Just because I got bit by one, doesn't mean I like spiders!"

"I get it," You said, using the excuse of talking to him to not watch the screen, knowing the events of the movie. You weren't going to admit that you were scared of the movie as well.

Still, it didn't save you from flinching when the Other Mother's hand began to chase after Coraline.

"Wait."

"Peter," you warned.

"O Fearless One? Art thou not worthy of your title?"

"Shut up! I earned it!"

"But you flinched!" Peter began to grin.

His satisfaction in knowing the movie you had picked still creeped you out was short lived, the both of you jumping simultaneously, Peter grabbing your hand and you leaning even further into him, and the both of you mutually benefitting from the comfort of each other.

"Truce?" You looked at Peter.

"Truce." You nodded. "We're still watching Monster House after this, right?"

"Yeah. Duh."

----------
Who else is still praying for Buddy's hand? Maybe he should visit Kamar-Taj.

I have a very vague idea that might turn into holiday themed sequel chapters that show relationship progression, but right now it's just a thought that's playing pinball in my head. They would be based on American holidays, if I decide to follow through. Just a heads up for anyone who might not be from the United States.

Guys, I know this is kinda (really) late, but UNCHARTED!!!!

I've always freaking loved the games my entire life so hearing about the movie was one of the best news I've ever recieved in my life. And Tom is playing Nathan Drake??

And SPIDER-MAN 3 started filming!!?! I'm about 200% happier than I normally am because of these things lol

Sorry. I just have to rant to someone, no one in my house cares lol. I'm just over here replaying the games in preparation and accumulating SM3 theories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880 4 7
Tired of reading JUST romance? Where is the action, the thrill? The adrenaline? Introducing new oneshot adventure chapters, where readers request and...
13.2K 90 90
🕸️🕷️🕸️ oneshots for peter and tom! xreader, some requests taken 🕸️🕷️🕸️ first love, last words, worst odds 🕸️🕷️🕸️
125K 1.4K 50
Hello there! This is a Hobbit and LOTR one shots book. Any and all stories about here, from fluff to super depressing to tears-inducing funny (well...
227K 2.9K 66
Suggestions are open. I'll do tons of fluff :) that's about it