In The Shadows ✔

By Hankiebeer

❦ A Harley riding, vodka drinking, female killer, a Scottish bartender, a kindergarten teacher, several kids... More

Author speaks, reader listens
Characters, Music & Other Extras
[1] Uno - Kill
[2] Due - Red
[3] Tre - Gentle
[4] Quattro - Mamma
[5] Cinque - Telling him
[6] Sei - Bare
[7] Sette - Shoot
[8] Otto - Remenisce
[9] Nove - Giant
[10] Dieci - True self
[11] Undici - Bella Donna
[12] Dodici - Brother?
[13] Tredici - Trio
[14] Quattordici - Tournament
[15] Quindici - Tournament
[16] Sedici - Where's Logan?
[17] Diciassette - For love
[18] Diciotto - Moonlight
[19] Diciannove - Demons
[20] Venti - Dreaming
[21] Ventuno - Stay
[22] Ventidue - Here
[23] Ventitré - Evaluation
[24] Ventiquattro - Tattoo
[25 ] Venticinque - Bath
[26] Ventisei - Letter
[27] Ventisette - Hottest Ass
[28] Ventotto - Brother?
[29] Ventinove - Bella
[30] Trenta - Come back
[31] Trentuno - Smile
[32] Trentadue - Here
[33] Trentatré - Forever
[34] Trentaquattro - Kitty
[35] Trentacinque - Lady Godiva
[36] Trentasei - Dani
[37] Trentasette - Broken hearts
[38] Trentotto - Kiss me
[39] Trentanove - Madam President
[40] Quaranta - Matteo
[41] Quarantuno - Cast
[42] Quarantadue - Ricardo's Family
[43] Quarantatré - Practice
[44] Quarantaquattro - Sisters
[45] Quarantacinque - Mia
[46] Quarantasei - Rage
[47] Quarantasette - Boys
[48] Quarantotto - Balcony
[49] Quarantanove - Back home
[50] Cinquanta - New Office
[51] Hypocrite
[52] Tending Bar
[53] Boobies
[54] Self-respect
[55] Marisol
[56] Canvas
[57] Famous Boxer
[58] Hurt
[59] Making Love
[60] Liquid Love
[61] The Godfather
[62] Mortal Kombat
[63] Love is all
[64] I'll carry you
[65] Honey
[66] Miss Scorpia
[67] Respect is earned
[68] Violet Lion
[69] Little pirate
[70] Interview
[71] Please Hear Me
[72] Motherly Love
[73] Priorities
[74] Lasagne
[75] The Scorpions
[76] Gang of kids
[77] Come out and play
[78] With love instead of violence
[79] See, hear, feel
[80] Signs of Love
[82] Best gift
[83] Teamwork
[84] Hot and Powerful
[85] Games
[86] The power of a BONNIE
[87] Quartet
[88] Kisses
[89] Transformation
[90] Bonnie Shirts
[91] Wrong kind of costumers
[92] Big Boss and Mini Boss
[93] The Premiere
[94] Questions & Answers
[95] Heart of the Family
[96] Family Ties
[97] Kilted Love
[98] Unbiological
[99] Eat your veggies
[100] Growing Pains
[101] La vita è bella.
[102] His Bonnie
[103] Little Skunk
[104] Bar Full of Bonnies
[105] Power From Calm
[106] Embraced by Shadows
[107] For Bonnie
[108] Bruises and Warm Hearts
[109] Anchored
[110] Infected
[111] Wrapped In Love
[112] Goodbye Past
[113] Land of Magic and History
[114] Mo Chridhe
[115] Believe
[116] Meet The Parents
[117] The Whisky Won
[118] Wuthering Heights
[119] Healing Hearts
[120] Hide and Seek
[121] Knock, knock.
[122] Halo of Love
[123] The Center of Attention
[124] Young Hearts
[125] Here. Forever.
EPILOGUE
Thank you

[81] Love in the ring

468 32 100
By Hankiebeer

Lucas jumps up and says: "I want to babysit. Is that okay, mommy?"

Lexy laughs and says: "Yes, it's okay. But I think Leo needs to sleep soon."

Lucas frowns and asks: "Babies have to sleep a lot, right?"

Lexy nods and says: "But that's okay. It's what makes them big and strong."

Scorpia looks at Lexy and asks: "Are you sure Lexy?"

"Of course I am. You guys go and have fun. But one thing... you better beat his ass."

Scorpia laughs and says: "I'm not promising you anything, but I'm sure as hell going to try."

Logan flexes his muscles and says: "I think I stand a chance. What do you think? Can I win against auntie Scorpia?"

Enzo, Lucas and Lexy answer in unison: "No."

And Leo says: "Mommy."

Logan frowns and says: "Wow. Good to know my family has this much faith in me."

Scorpia kisses him softly and says: "I think you stand a chance, handsome Scot."

Logan winks at her and says: "Come, let's get some gym clothes and see if the cafe isn't burned down to the ground. And then we'll box."

They get the key from the key-rack and kiss everyone goodbye. They drive over to the cafe and walk in through the back door, where Aunt Grazia closes the dishwasher and carries two plates of snacks out of the kitchen.

Scorpia and Logan exchange looks and walk into the cafe together. Marco is drafting beers and looks at them. "Ah boss. Good to see you're still alive!"

Logan laughs and says: "And the cafe is still standing. Nice. We wanted to go boxing, if you're okay with it of course."

"Of course I am. Have fun! Aunt Grazia fell right back into her old role, so we're fine. But where's Leo?"

Scorpia smiles at him and says: "With Lexy. So aunt Grazia's still got it?"

The woman runs up to her and hugs her way too tight. "Scorpia! It's so good to see you girl! How are you doing? Are you eating enough?"

Scorpia laughs and says: "All Italian women are the same. But it's great to see you too. You look good. And I'm fine. I eat more than enough." Scorpia pulls Logan close and says: "This is Logan."

Grazia looks at him from head to toe and says: "Wow Scorpia. You found yourself a good one!" She laughs and pulls Logan in her arms for a very tight hug too. "Nice to meet you Logan and thanks for letting me work here tonight. I feel alive again!"

Logan laughs and says: "I don't think it will be a one time thing, Grazia. I could really use enthusiastic help like you here."

The woman looks him in the eye and blinks a few times. "For real? You would want me to work here again?"

Logan nods and Scorpia says: "We're going to the gym together. Marco said it was okay, so we'll see you later. Enjoy!"

Scorpia runs upstairs and Logan chases her. She runs into the bedroom and he lifts her up and tosses her on the bed. He climbs on top of her and kisses her wildly.

"Mmm Bonnie. We could just skip the boxing."

"Hell no! This is our only chance to have the entire gym to ourselves. And I want to know how good you really are now that I've seen you spar against Bart."

Logan chuckles and says: "Okay. To be honest I'm pretty curious myself."

He grabs the sports bag and walks into the bathroom to grab his shower gel and two towels. Scorpia grabs a sports bra and shorts and adds shorts and a sleeveless shirt for Logan to the bag too. Logan picks up two pairs of sneakers to add to the rest and Scorpia tosses his deodorant in before zipping the bag closed.

She hands him the bag with a huge smile on her face. Logan kisses her and they run downstairs together. They wave at Grazia and Marco and get into the jeep.

They drive over to the gym in silence and Scorpia jumps out of the car as soon as they arrive. She unlocks the door and lets Logan in. She follows him inside and locks the door behind her. She turns the alarm off and makes her way over to the male locker room.

Logan follows her and starts undressing right away. She takes her close off too while staring at him. He gets dressed with a smile on his lips and throws the sports bra her way.

"Put some clothes on Bonnie. Or there won't be any boxing tonight."

She smiles and puts her bra and shorts on. She ties her shoelaces and turns around to face Logan.

His eyes wander over her body and he mumbles: "Is that all you're wearing tonight?"

Scorpia nods and walks out of the locker room.

He follows her and says: "I'm not sure that little amount of fabric is going to help Bonnie."

Scorpia laughs and says: "Exactly why I think it's going to help me."

She picks up a jump rope and starts jumping. Logan does the same and focuses on warming up. When he opens his eyes, he notices that Scorpia has already collected bottles of water, towels, boxing gloves and mouth guards.

She climbs into the ring and dances on her feet.

Logan climbs in as well and asks: "How are we going to do this Bonnie?"

"Like a real match. We only stop if the other person makes it absolutely clear they don't want to box anymore. Or if one of us gets knocked out of course."

Logan looks into her eyes and sees the fire burn in there. He nods and says: "Okay. Let's go!"

Scorpia yells: "Hold it!" She jumps out of the ring and comes back with a wrap. She bandages up his right hand carefully and kisses it when she's done. They put their mouth guards in and he helps her into her gloves. Logan puts his gloves on too, pulling the cord tighter with his teeth. He slams his fists together and walks over to her to slam them against hers. Scorpia slams hers against his as well and he feel the feistiness in that move.

They both place a few jabs, like in a real match. But they already know how good their opponent is and that there won't be a lot of chances. They dance around each other, looking for an opening.

Logan notices that her left foot is not in position properly and hits her right shoulder. She wobbles and he tries to hit her again, but she crouches down and punches him in the stomach. She isn't in the right position to hit him again, making her get up quickly and positioning her feet properly on the ground.

They grin at each other and take the time to catch their breaths. They dance around each other again and wait for a chance. Scorpia looks at his left shoulder and thinks her next move through, while keeping her defense high. If she hits his left shoulder hard enough, he will have to counteract with his right arm. And that hand is still his weak spot.

But she doubts that idea right away.

Logan knows she's thinking about something and goes for a cross. He hits her cheekbone with full force and she shoots him a furious look. She hits his left shoulder full force and as soon as he punches with his right arm again, she drops down, hitting him in his armpit, ribs and stomach. He stumbles and she pulls her arm back to hit his chin but he pulls his fists up fast to defend his face.

"Fuck Bonnie!" He's breathing heavily and she grins at him.

She cracks her neck and starts dancing again. "Come on, handsome Scot. There has to be more in you. This can't be it."

He rushes up to her, followed by a series of punches, every hit making her slide back on the floor. But she manages to defend them all. She is breathing a bit heavier as well but her eyes show even more fire.

Logan grins and dances around her.

Scorpia tries to calm down because he is insanely fast. If she doesn't stay calm she will definitely lose. She dances and throws a few playful jabs to stall. Logan stares deep into her eyes, slowly raising his eyebrow. He knows exactly what she's doing and asks: "What's this Bonnie? Did you forget how to box?"

Scorpia mumbles and shoots him an annoyed look. He chuckles and comes closer. Fast. She pushes him away, quickly pulling her fists up in front of her face again. She glares at him over her gloves and pretends to think about something, purposely dropping her defense a little.

He mistakes it for an opening and she braces herself when he rushes up to her. She drops her fists and uses his speed against him, hitting his ribs with both of her hands. She hears the air escape his lungs and uses all of the force she can muster to hit him against his jaw.

He stumbles backward and stares at her in disbelief. He manages to stay upright but shakes his head to get rid of the stars swirling around his head. "Fuck! Give me a second Bonnie!"

She dances and stares at him mockingly.

"Yeah, yeah I know. I'd be knocked out already of this was a real match."

He takes a deep breath and tries to ignore the pain in his ribs. He raises his hands towards his face again and starts moving. He stares at her and tries to come up with a smart move too.

He grins and runs up to her, holding his hands high as Scorpia defends her face. He drops his hands at the very last second and hits her in the stomach. She gasps and he repeats the move with both hands.

She sinks down to the floor and he is preparing to hit her again until he looks into her eyes. He sees tears in them and drops his fists right away.

"Bonnie?"

She lies down on her back and presses her gloved hands against her stomach. She turns her head to the side and spits her mouth guard out, along with some blood.

"Bonnie!"

Logan panics and drops down on his knees, looking at her all worried. She looks deep into his eyes a tear rolling down her cheek, breaking apart as it hits the blood on the floor.

He takes his gloves off and spits his mouth guard out. He cups her cheek and asks: "Bonnie? Are you alright?" She closes her eyes and the silence drives him crazy. His eyes move to her mouth because he can't believe what he's hearing.

She chuckles and takes her gloves off. "I can't remember the last time I lost a match." She tries to sit up and squeezes her eyes closed. "Ouch."

Logan avoids her gaze and gets up to get water and a towel for her. He hands her the bottle, keeping his eyes on her hands. He hangs the towel on her shoulders, still not looking at her.

She takes a few sips from the water and clears her throat. "Logan?"

Logan doesn't respond and stares at his shoes.

"Logan, look at me."

He looks into her eyes hesitantly and sees golden specs dance around in the dark brown. His eyes widen and he's on his back before he knows it.

Scorpia sweeps his legs from under him and sits on top of him, chuckling. She looks down on him and bites her lip. She takes her sports bra off and throws it aside. She grabs his hands and places them on her naked breasts. She looks at him, desire flashing through her eyes as she bends down to him for a deep kiss.

He plays with her breasts a bit absentmindedly and sighs. She slides her hands under his shirt and strokes his ribs and stomach. He slides his hands down, stroking her belly.

"All of a sudden it wasn't fun anymore, Bonnie."

He sighs and she looks at him.

"I noticed Logan. But I'm really okay. And I seriously enjoyed it all. But I think I would be feeling the same way you do if it was the other way around."

She gets up and takes her shorts off. She drinks the rest of her water and gathers all their stuff.

Logan watches her climb out of the ring and making her way over to the locker room.

She takes her panties off in there and walks over to the shower. She gets two shower heads next to each other started and grabs the shower gel from the sports bag. She looks up when the door swings open, revealing a naked Logan. Scorpia stares at him and licks her lips.

Logan asks: "What are you doing here, in the male locker room girl?"

"Waiting for a beautiful man to arrive, who can wash my back of course." She laughs and walks towards the shower. She steps under the running water and Logan takes his place next to her.

He takes the bottle of shower gel from her and squirts a little in his hand, rubbing it onto her back as he kisses her neck. His big hands massage her shoulders before sliding to her front. He plays with her breasts and she moans softly. He bites her earlobe and his hands slide further down.

She sucks in a breath as soon as he touches her stomach.

"Bonnie? How bad is it?" He moves his hands lower, resting them on her hips.

She takes the time to steady her breathing before exclaiming hoarsely: "It hurts pretty bad. But I've felt worse."

"I'm sorry Bonnie."

She turns around and kisses him, pushing her body against him. She doesn't want to talk about it. She wants to enjoy the time alone together. Boxing against him was very exciting and she wants to hold onto that feeling.

She squeezes his butt and says: "It was very hot Logan. Boxing against you. Can we focus on that?"

He looks at her, cheeky grin on his face as his hand slides between her legs. She wraps her arms around his neck and closes her eyes, dead set to enjoy it to the fullest.

Logan takes his time to make sure she's ready for it. He strokes her slow and teasingly, kissing her deeply. He pushes his finger through her folds and it slides in with ease, the grin widening on his face.

"So wet for me already. Mmm."

He pulls his hand back and lifts it to his mouth to suck his finger clean.

She moans at the sight of the naughty look in his eyes and pulls him over to the wooden bench a few steps away, pushing him down on it and straddling him. She looks at him with eyes bursting with golden specs as she wraps her fingers around his erection.

He watches her bite her lip as she stands up a bit, sinking down on his dick agonizingly slow.

"Oh hell, Bonnie."

She sits still and licks his bottom lip. He growls and grabs her hips, forcing her to move. She rests her hands on his shoulders, enjoying his dominant behavior. His fingers dig into her skin and she moans, playing with his hair and kissing him slowly.

He moans and wraps his arm around her waist, while the thumb of his free hand finds it's way to her clit, rubbing it firmly. She moans his name and he grins. He feels her inner walls tighten around his erection and sucks on one of her nipples, moving his thumb over her clit faster.

She yells his name and he feels the orgasm rush through her body.

That feeling pushes him over the edge and he cums with a moan. He enjoys the electric shocks shooting through his body with his head tilted back and his eyes closed.

Scorpia rides him slowly to stretch out his orgasm and gently runs her nails over his sides.

"Oh Bonnie. Mmm."

She enjoys the view of the man still high on their sex and kisses him softly.

Logan opens his eyes a tiny bit and asks: "Am I still alive?"

Scorpia places her ear against his chest and says: "It sounds like it. It's beating a little fast, but it's still beating."

Logan smiles a bit lazy and massages her ass. She strokes his chest and follows the letters of his tattoo with her finger. She tries to get up but Logan stops her.

"Just a little longer Bonnie. I'm almost back on earth."

She rests her head on his shoulder and lets out a satisfied sigh.

He rubs her back and says: "Ti amo, Scorpia."

She smiles and whispers 'ti amo' back at him.

They shower again and actually try to get clean this time. They get dressed and gather their things, walking around the gym to clean everything up.

Scorpia sets the alarm again and they get out quickly. Logan locks the door and they both get into the jeep.

They drive back to Lexy, sending her a message to prevent having to ring the doorbell.

The door opens the second they arrive at the apartment. Lexy lets them in and holds her index finger against her lips. She points at the stroller and whispers: "Lucas tried to stay up but Enzo refused to sleep without Lucas and started to whine. Lucas decided to go to bed, mostly because I told him Leo wouldn't wake up anytime soon."

Logan smiles and asks: "So the entire petting zoo is sleeping?"

Lexy nods and says: "Thank God. I'm pouring myself a glass of wine and I'm going to lounge on the couch. I'm done for the day." She leans against the counter and asks: "How did the boxing go?" She notices a mix of various emotions in Logan's eyes and shoots him a questioning look.

Scorpia says: "Good. Logan won. And I loved it. I haven't had a worthy opponent in way too long. Now I have something to train for."

Lexy's eyes widen and she asks: "Logan? You beat Scorpia? Wow."

Logan nods and says: "Yeah. I didn't enjoy it as much... I don't want to do that again. Sparring is fine but beating up my girl is not something I enjoy. I still feel sick."

Lexy's eyes show worry when she looks from her brother to Scorpia but Scorpia's beaming.

Scorpia grabs Logan's hand and squeezes it. "Let's go home, handsome Scot. We'll let Lexy relax and we can check if the cafe is still in one piece."

Scorpia hugs Lexy but Lexy sees pain flash in her eyes for a second.

She hugs Logan and notices he's in pain too. "It's clear you both landed a few good punches. Take it easy. And if you ever need a babysitter again, you know where to find me. Leo is a wonderful little man."

Scorpia thanks her and maneuvers the stroller towards the front door. Logan walks in front of her and hangs the key to the gym on the key-rack again.

They make their way over to the jeep together and drive back to the cafe in silence.

──────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 82 45
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 at 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘�...
19.8K 922 45
Disclaimer: Any edit used in this book is mine. The pictures, however, have been taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me. Credit for the book...
47.4K 1.3K 27
Sequal to 𝙱𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙳//𝚆𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 (https://www.wattpad.com/story/217574936-%F0%9D%99%B1%F0%9D%99%BB%F0%9D%99%BE%F0%9D%99%BE%F0%9D%99%B3-%F0%9D%9A%86%F...
17.5K 624 40
CURRENTLY BEING EDITED Book 3 The Marriage life isn't the problem The money, fame and luxuries isn't the problem The family you created isn't the p...