Escaping Paradise Island and...

By authorleens

It all started with me arriving in a black box with no memory. Well, that is of course, if you don't consider... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Quick Note Please Please Read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Very, Very, Very Important Note
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Capter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 21

1.4K 18 122
By authorleens

Kiara:
I woke up to Newt prepping kisses all over my face.

"Hi" he said hovering my naked body which was hidden under the blanket.

"Hi" I giggled as he leaned in to capture my lips in his.

"How do you feel?" Newt asked me looking into my eyes, his expression was soft, gentle and relaxed.

"A little sore but I'm fine" I smiled and he nodded.

"A new greenie is coming today" Newt said and I nodded in excitement.

"That means there'll be a bonfire tonight" I said excitedly making Newt chuckle.

A knock on the door interrupted us and Newt sat up as I held on the blanket tighter.

"I'm not gonna look, but Alby needs Newt" Aria opened the door holding her hand to her eyes making us laugh.

"Alright Aria I'll be right out" Newt answered chuckling.

She closed the door and Newt cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead "I'll see you in a bit"

"Okay" I smiled leaning in to his touch making him smile into the kiss.

************
"Hey guys" I smiled as I entered the kitchen to find Frypan and Aria starting with lunch, yup Newt really let me sleep in today.

"Morning lazy head" Aria teased.

"Oh cut her some slack, Newt must've really worn her out if she slept till noon" Frypan defended though the tease was in his voice.

"Oh shut up both of you" I crossed my arms.

"Sore?" Aria whispered and I nodded making her shake her head.

"What are we making?" I asked washing my hands and getting my knife and cutting board.

"Chicken casserole and vegetables" Frypan said and I nodded as I started with cutting the vegetables.

Bella and Nelly entered the kitchen, but the second Bella's eyes met mine she walked out making me frown.

"Is she okay?" I asked Nelly and she shrugged.

"Oh-kay" I shrugged it off and put the potato and carrots on the bain marie as they took longer to cook before adding the green beans and broccoli.

"We're sending Aguilar" I heard a voice in my head which made me freeze.

I coughed twice before going back to helping Aria and Frypan finish cooking before the lunch bell rang so I could go find Ezio, Newt or Alby.

**************
It wasn't until we finished serving all the guys and girls that I was able to go to Newt who frowned at my worried expression.

"Everything alright love?" Newt asked.

"They're sending another assassin" I said quietly and Newt frowned before nodding, I looked at Ezio who got up and walked up to us.

"They're sending Aguilar" I said and Ezio nodded though he looked troubled.

"Newt I'm going in the box when he arrives" Ezio said quickly.

"Why?" Newt asked confused.

"Let's just say Aguilar is a little more dangerous than I am"

"Oh shucking great" Newt rolled his eyes.

My eyes caught Bella who seemed to be lost in thought as she stared at us and I found myself frowning at how weird she was acting.

She barely even touched her food, and again when her eyes met mine she looked away and pretended to be busy with something.

"Um guys, does anyone know what's up with Bella?" I asked the two boys who looked at each other before looking at me.

"Just Bella being her usual self" Newt quickly answered, I could tell he was lying.

"Newt" I said looking him in the eye.

"Yes love?" Newt asked trying to change the subject.

"She could be on her cycle" Ezio quickly answered and I bit my bottom lip before nodding, I guess she was since today was supposed to be a month into her last period anyway.

I nodded dismissing the subject before we all went back to the table to start eating "I've got to go check if Clint and Jeff need anything" Bella said getting up when we arrived.

"What's her problem?" Minho asked confused and Aria shook her head.

"She's been in a mood all morning" Valarie answered.

"I'll go after her" I said getting up and following her.

"Bella!" I said running after her, she ignored me and despite my sore muscles I still caught up to her.

Thank you Ezio...

"What's wrong?" I asked standing in front of her.

"Nothing" she spat angrily.

"Well it doesn't seem like nothing, did I do something to upset you?" I asked confused.

"Oh no what could you do to upset me little miss perfect?" Bella snapped and I frowned.

"What the bloody hell? I'm the only one that followed you during your stupid attitude, if you're going to be a bitch about it then screw you" I snapped.

"You're one for calling me a bitch, you were being fucked all night"

"Excuse me?" I snapped.

"You fucking heard me" Bella challenged.

"Bella, Kiara that is enough!" Alby suddenly appeared from behind us, apparently we were causing a scene.

"Oh yeah defend her now that she's your second in command's girlfriend" Bella snapped at Alby.

"I've been his girlfriend for months in case you haven't noticed" I snapped back.

"Hence why you've had it easy, all you had to do was fuck your way out of everything" Nelly grabbed Bella's arm and pulled her back.

"One more word Bella and I'll make sure you end up wishing you were dead" I snapped, this time Minho grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back.

I saw Newt grab Bella by her neck "if you ever speak to her again, you'll be dealing with me" he threatened before Alby pulled him away from her.

"Nelly get her out of here" Gally said quickly and Nelly nodded pulling a coughing Bella away.

"LET ME GO MINHO!" I yelled as he kept pulling me away until we entered the girl's hut.

"Calm your shucking pants! I just didn't want you to kill her!" He defended himself.

"She would've fucking deserved it!" I snapped.

"And you would've ended up being banished" Aria said gently handing me a glass of water.

"You okay?" Minho asked a few minutes later and I nodded sitting on Aria's bed as he brought me to her room.

A knock on the door silenced us and Newt, Alby and Gally entered the room slowly.

"Glad to see that the room is still in one piece" Gally tried lightening the mood.

"Don't worry I'm still not on crazy bitch mode" I smiled and Newt sat beside me wrapping an arm around me.

"I'm sending her to the slammer for the night, but I think you should start sleeping in the homestead for a while" Alby said calmly.

"I'm not afraid of some crazy ass sucking bitch" I said angrily and Newt chuckled muttering classy under his breath.

"And that's exactly why I need you to stay in the homestead" Alby chuckled making me shake my head.

"Hey now it can be me and you staying there, since I've been staying in Min Min's room" Aria smiled.

"Fine"

"Good, now I seriously don't want any problems" Alby said looking at us.

"We've only got one small detail" I said slowly.

"Which is?" Alby looked me in the eye, of course Aria knew about me and Ezio, especially since she became Minho's girlfriend, neither he or I would hide anything from her.

"They're sending another assassin"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 61 50
Jane woke up with no recognition of who she was or where she came from. As she learns to live with what's she's been given she starts to fall for the...
3.6K 75 15
You're the only girl in the maze... see what happens when the cute blonded boy falls for you :) not writing anymore :(
2.6K 73 13
What happens when the beginning becomes the end? When freedom takes away the most valuable thing to you? What happens when the life you once knew ha...
49.7K 567 32
TBSXReader and NewtXReader stories Started: July 12, 2021 Marked as Completed: January 9, 2022. Added to last: November 5, 2023 May be continued lat...