๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ...

By UnholyDumbass

โซท๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ, ๐˜บ๏ฟฝ... More

Part 1..
Part 2..
Part 3..
Part 4..
Part 5..
Part 6..
Part 7..
Part 8..
Part 9..
Part 10..
Part 11..
Part 13 & 14..
Part 15..
Part 16..
Part 17..
Part 18..
Part 19..
Part 20.. (LOWKEY SPICY!)
Part 21..(UM A LIL MORE SPICY!)
Part 22..(SUPER DUPER SPICY UM BEWARE AGH!)
EXTRA: (NSFW!!)
Part 23..
Part 24..
Part 25..
Part 26..
Part 27..
Part 28..
Part 29..
Part 30..
Part 31..
Part 32..
Part 33..
Part 34..
Part 35..
Part 36..
Part 37..
Part 38..
Part 39..
Part 40..
Part 41..
Part 42..
Part 43..
Part 44..
Part 45..(JUST A TINY BIT SPICY!!)
Part 46..
Part 47..
Part 48..
Part 49..
Part 50..
Part 51..
Part 52..
Part 53..
Part 54..
Part 55..
Part 56..
Part 57..
Part 58..
Part 59..
Part 60..
Part 61
Part 62..(UM NSFW)
Part 63..(UH A LIL NSFW)
Part 64..
Part 65..
Part 66..
Part 67..
Part 68..
Part 69...(ah-ha ha..)
Part 70..
Part 71..
Part 72..
Part 73..
Part 74..
Part 75..
Part 76..
Part 77..
Part 78..
Part 79..
Part 80..
Part 81..
Part 82..
Part 83..
Part 84..
Part 85..
Part 86..
Part 87..
Part 88..(NSFW Part 1)
Part 89..(NSFW Part 2)
Part 90..
Part 91. (Good Ending)
Extra: Bonus Scene
Extra: Bonus Scene (Special day Part 1)
Extra: Bonus Scene (Special day Part 2)
Extra: Bonus Scene (Wedding Day Part 1)
Extra: Bonus Scene (Wedding Day Part 2)
Extra: Bonus Scene (Hikaru&Star)
Author's Note:๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ
(Bad/Real) ending
Last Author Note: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค™๐Ÿฝ

Part 12..

2.1K 60 8
By UnholyDumbass

You smile at him and you're about to grab his hand but you remembered you had your fuzzy slippers on. You didn't want to get them dirty. So you quickly slipped on your vans and then grabbed his hand. "Took you long enough," Bakugo says a little annoyed. You roll your eyes and get out the car and Bakugou looks around as you pull up your sweatpants and leave your blanket in the car. You close the car door and In doing so you notice it's really dark and chilly. You look around and there's trees surrounding you. You look at Bakugou and notice what he was wearing. He was wearing a black slim muscle tank top with grey basketball shorts.

You started blushing a bit noticing how tight his tank top was. "I can feel you looking at me Y/n. You like what you see.?" He says as he turns to look at you. You turn away and say "What....no way. Hahaha." You can hear him walk towards your direction. You can feel your heart beating fast as if it were to jump out of your chest. He turns you around and says as he looks into your eyes. "Look above you." He says with a soft smile and pointing up with his right hand. His eyes were sparkling and you followed what he said. Your jaw dropped and your eyes widened. The stars were more clear than ever. You kept on looking and it felt as if you were in a snow globe. They sky was moving slowly, You've never seen anything like this before. You smiled to yourself and were filled with so much joy in your heart. Your heart could literally explode any moment now, you couldn't help but admire the sky. You were beyond astonished. You then felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 312 14
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...
3.9K 151 8
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–.....๐’Š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
3K 94 22
๐ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ โ† ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—’๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ...
122K 1.7K 10
!!NSFW-fic!! "Y/n, you know damn well that this bag is fake and I don't fucking like it so next time I'm going to buy you dozens of them" "No! You ar...