Part 34..

You wake up as your vision is blurry but you can see a person on the other side of your bed laying down facing you. Your vision starts to become clear. Your eyes widened as you fall off your bed. You stand up quickly as you grab the bat that was under your bed. You hold the bat a little shaken up.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!" You say screaming. The person sits up in your bed and smirks at you. "Baby...I came to see you. What I can't see my baby..? You know I love you baby.." The person says smiling. You felt your eyes watering but you start blinking to stop it. It was your ex, on your bed.

"This can't be real! Also I'm not your baby! I broke up with you years ago! You may have loved me at one point but you fell out of love with me and it was all one sided! GET OUT!" You say with anger as your voice cracked a little. Your ex started laughing like a maniac, which made you feel uncomfortable.

"Baby...You know I love you..I'm still in love with you. And I know you feel the same way about me. You can't get over me, no matter who you date. I still wander in your mind don't I?" Your ex says smirking as your ex stands up from your bed. "IF YOU DON'T GET OUT, I WILL CALL THE POLICE!" You say with hatefulness. Your ex chuckled and locked eyes with you.

"Fucking hell...you look so beautiful in that dress..Why are you so dressed up? Where are you going?" Your ex says as they check you out. You grip onto your bat even tighter than before. "I don't need to explain myself to you. Cut the chase and tell me why you're here or I'll go Sangwoo on your ass." You say with so much anger.

"Sangwoo? What does that mean?" Your ex says genuinely confused. You smirk at your ex "Come close and I'll show you.." You say grinning at your ex. Your ex backs themselves up slowly. "Baby..calm down. That wouldn't be very plus ultra of you." Your ex says jokingly. You take a step forward as your bat is in position to be ready to swing.

You scoff at your ex. "Plus ultra huh? Who gives a fuck, because you surely didn't give any fucks when you cheated on me, hit on my friends, called me horrible names, accused me of cheating, treated me like complete shit, toyed with my feelings, told me I was a worthless piece of shit?!" You say angrily.

"Woah, calm down baby. That was in the past, I would never do that to you anymore. Throughout the years of our break up, I realized that I truly loved you. I just couldn't choose who I wanted. But even when I did cheat on you, you stayed with me... I should of realized then that you were the one. I just didn't want to break the others heart by telling them no." Your ex says with sadness in their eyes.

You feel your eyes water once again, you lower your bat. Your ex comes closer to you with open arms. You bring the bat back up as you grip on it. Your ex looks down on you and grabs the bat and lowers it down. You fall to your knees as the bat rolls down away from you.

Your heart was aching in pain. You held onto your chest with both of your hands as you look down. Your vision went blurry as tears started falling down your face. "You're too pure for this world Y/n. I know deep down in your heart, there's still a soft spot for me.." Your ex says as they get on their knees and grab your hands and hold them as they look at you.

"You always thought that If I changed, you might of gave me another chance. That's why you stayed with me for so long hoping I'd change. But I guess even the most patient lose hope as well." Your ex says. "You don't understand. You broke me, no matter what I did. I felt worthless. Please..leave me alone.." You say as many more tears fell down your face. Your ex hugs you tightly and says "I will always be everywhere you look. Don't you forget that." You felt your blood boil. Your ex says in your ear "BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

You wake up and realize you're on the floor. You grab your bat from under the bed and stand up quickly. There was no one there. Except for your phone going off with the alarm.
"It was all a dream..." you say to yourself.