Part 19..

You finally calmed down and took a deep breath as you wiped off your remaining tears. "Took you a while to stop crying you big Idiot." Bakugou says as he plays with your hair. You smiled and got off his lap and you sat crisscross apple sauce facing him. You finally managed to gather your words and said "I'm sorry I didn't mean to cry, I was overwhelmed with everything that happened. I didn't expect you to say that you have feelings for me...because this whole trip I've realized that I have feelings for you too. " you say looking into his deep red eyes. Bakugou got really flustered by what you said and looked away. You laughed at his reaction and you crawled towards him and kissed his cheek really quickly.

"Thank you for tonight. It has been really amazing. I never thought I'd see the stars this clear with you." You said while you looked at him and he just switched to a brighter red on his face. "Bakugou..? Are you okay..? Do you feel sick..? Your face is a different shade of red." You say a little worried. He coughs very loudly and says "O-Oh me? I just got really cold. Don't get the wrong idea Dumbass." You look at him and you burst out laughing. "Hey! Stop laughing at me Dumbass!" He says with his usual angry tone. "Awe the great Bakugou blushing at my words! I need to capture this moment!" You say pulling out your phone from your pocket. He snatches it away from you and throws it behind him. "You're such an Idiot. I would never blush at words. That's stupid." Bakugou says annoyed. You smirk and he looks at you confused.