Author's Note:🏃🏽‍♀️💨

I know people don't like the author's note thing and neither do I but I need to let you all know something important before I publish the last part that will end this story.

Some of you are a little confused by when I say that I'll publish the "real/ bad" ending. What I mean by this is that this "Bad" ending was actually my ideal ending. The "good" ending is something I whipped up to not upset you all because what I'm about to publish tomorrow will probably hurt you lol.

It wasn't supposed to have a happy ending but there are two routes to those endings. I can't say much because I'll spoil it before you even read it. But it's the what if's you know? What if this happened how would the outcome be right? The story will be starting up from when you wake up in part 86.. That's where the story will begin, in case you get confused at the beginning. (Yeah, it might hurt you lol sorry.)

I also want to say thank you so much for reading my story. I know it's been a lot of parts to read. If you made it all the way here or have been here since TikTok then damn. You guys are real ones! And some bad bitches up in this hoe! You already fucking know BITCHHH AGHHHH! Also when I say bitch I mean it as in a friendly way not the I hate you or trying to degrade you lol. I mean it in the nicest way possible like hyping you up okay? Don't get the wrong idea lol.

Anyways be prepared for tomorrow (; LOVE YOU MMMMMUUUUUAAAAAH! CUTE ASS!😗✌🏽