Part 36..

You smile at him and place your bag on the floor.  You then wrap your arms around his neck. "Obviously not you.." You say teasingly. Bakugou rolls his eyes "What did you say Dumbass?" Bakugou says as he glares at you while he wraps his arms around your waist and holds you closer. "You heard me, I won't repeat myself.." You say smiling at him. "I swear you drive me crazy. But whoever even looks your way, I will blast their ass so far they won't get the chance to see you again." He says chuckling. "Oh? I guess you'd like to have your name dragged in the media then, huh?" you say teasingly while you scratch the back of his head.

 He smirks and leans towards your right ear. "For my Teddy Bear...any fucking day babe. But I would much rather have you screaming my name.." Bakugou says in a low raspy voice. You immediately get flustered as you push him off. "Oh shut up, get your head out of the gutter."! You say looking away from him as you shake your head while Bakugou smirks at your reaction. He grabs your right hand and pulls it up to his face, you look at him weirdly. He then looks at your hand as he lowers his head and kisses your hand softly. You couldn't help but smile like an Idiot since it's new to see this side of him.

You thought to yourself (I could definitely get used to this. Seeing this new side of him is so lovely. I just want to give this angry boom boom man many kisses. I never really thought I'd date him to be honest. But I'm happy to be with him, this new experience will be a fun one. I just know it.) You smiled even bigger to the point your eyes were squinting. "What's going on in that pretty head of yours Dumbass?" Bakugou says while he lets go of your hand.

"I didn't really think I would be dating the great Katsuki Bakugou." You say chuckling to yourself. Bakugou scoffs at your comment and looks down. "Really is that so Teddy Bear? Back to you Dumbass." He says smiling at the ground. You take a few steps forward as you then hug him. His whole body moved at the touch of your arms wrapping around him. He didn't hug back for a few seconds, you didn't mind it though. Just being in his warmth made you feel good. He then slowly hugged you back as he wraps his arms around you and places his chin on top of your head. He held you closer to his chest. "You're such a Dumbass.." He says as he kisses the top of your head.