Extra: Bonus Scene (Special day Part 2)

You broke the kiss while you held Bakugou's face gently as Bakugou just gave you the softest smile that could make a crying child shut up. You sighed softly as you admired Bakugou's drip, he looked fine as hell. He didn't really dress up much which made you surprised at the fact he was wearing a tuxedo. "Wow, you look handsome as hell. A white tuxedo is something I never thought anyone can pull off." You said smiling at Bakugou who scoffed at your comment. 

"I can pull off anything Dumbass." Bakugou said smirking at you. "Even a maid outfit?" You asked teasingly which made Bakugou choke on his spit. "Hey! Hey! You good!?" You asked as Bakugou cleared his throat. "Of course I am Dumbass." Bakugou said a little annoyed but immediately shrugged it off. "Sorry I came late, I was held up at Litzy's house." You said apologizing as Bakugou chuckled softly to himself making you tilt your head to the side.

"What's so funny Idiot. Today's our one year anniversary and I came late!" You said a little disappointed in yourself while Bakugou smiled to himself and placed his hands on your hips. "Not true, I told the girls to keep you busy. I knew you were stressed lately and had a feeling your Dumbass was worrying about what to buy me." Bakugou said chuckling once more as your eyes widened. "Wait, so they were in on it! WHAT!?" You said slapping your forehead. 

"I should have seen that they were being so sus." You said smiling like an idiot while you opened your arms widely and hugged Bakugou. You inhaled Bakugou's scent as you were hugging him, you noticed he was tense. "What's the matter? You oka-." You cut yourself off as Bakugou held you tightly with his arms wrapped around you. The way Bakugou held you gave your stomach butterflies. You felt safe and warm in his arms which was nothing new but it didn't happen so often.

Bakugou kissed your forehead softly since you were looking up at him now. Bakugou's red eyes sparkled like never before but something was a little off about him. He was sweating a little bit from his forehead which made you feel a little uneasy. "Something wrong Bakubabe?" You said teasingly while you broke the hug and began to tidy up his tuxedo and patted is down gently as you felt something poke your head. Your eyes widened as Bakugou grabbed your hands quickly. 

"The fuck was that?" You said laughing since it felt like a little box...and that's when it hit you. "Wait hold on, is that what I think it is?" You said smiling as Bakugou became a bright red. "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE RUINING SHIT UGH." Bakugou said as he let go of your hands and took a deep breath to calm himself down. Your heart began to pound as you saw Bakugou's eyes get glossy almost doll-like as he placed his hand on his heart.

The song 'Little Things by One Direction' began to play which made you smile like an idiot. "I didn't want to do it like this but I have no other choice. You're an actual fucking Dumbass but I fucking Love you either way. You've been my best friend for years now and I realized throughout those years that I was actually in Love with you. Even though I had a girlfriend, my eyes were always on you. I know that's cheesy but it's true." Bakugou said as he shook his head.

"Ugh, I hate telling you how I feel since it makes me look vulnerable but even so I realized that you Love when I'm soft. If it makes you happy to see me in that light I'll change my ways for you. Because I never want you to leave my side, you're my fucking everything..." Bakugou said as a single tear escaped his eye. You pouted as Bakugou cleared his throat and immediately wiped away his tear. "Bakugou...I-." You were cut off by Bakugou as he flicked your nose.

"I'M NOT FINISHED DUMBASS!" Bakugou screamed as you covered your nose and glared at Bakugou. "Dipshit." You said quietly to yourself. "As I was saying before you interrupted me..is that I want you to be in my life forever. I want to have children with you, have a family with you, grow old with you, and spend moments together good and bad. I know how insecure you can be but honestly, you're fucking perfect to me." Bakugou said as another tear rolled down his face.

"You're all I could ever ask for and there's not a fucking thing I would change about you. I'm so in Love with you that even your so-called flaws are beautiful, I never have a dull moment with you. When we went to go see the stars I was so fucking nervous because I had a big ass crush on you. The memories we made up there are special and keep on replying in my head. Everything about you caught my attention, I Love you so much..." Bakugou said as he smiled at you.

"I know you may not see yourself as special or anything like that but I don't give a fuck. You are so fucking special that you aren't even able to understand how much of an impact you have in my life. Which is why I want you to be only mine for the rest of my life...." Bakugou said as he dug in his pocket and grabbed a small black box as he began to place one knee on the ground and looked up at you as he then opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring inside.

You were already crying by his words but the way Bakugou looked up at you made you cry more as your vision became blurry. "Y/n L/n will your Dumbass marry me...?" Bakugou said nervously as he also began to cry a little but did his best to hold it in. "Sure." You said as Bakugou blankly looked at you. "W-wait. I know you did not just say sure to me proposing to you." Bakugou said in disbelief as you chuckled. "I don't want to sound desperate!" You said trying to defend yourself.

Bakugou's jaw dropped to the ground by your response. You immediately realized how stupid your response was as Bakugou's face told you that you fucked up. You smacked your forehead in embarrassment. This man had the balls to spill you his feelings and asked you to marry him. Yet, you responded with a 'sure'. "Wait, I meant to say yes. Yes! I want to marry you!" You said as Bakugou shook his head in disappointment.

"You're such a fucking Dumbass, I hate you so much right now." Bakugou said as he stood up and took your left hand to put the ring on your ring finger. "I Love you so much...Katsuki Bakugo." You said smiling as Bakugou immediately looked at you in disbelief. This was the first time he heard you saying his first name which made his heart skip a beat. "Say that again." Bakugou said as he cupped your face. " I Love you so much Katsuki Bakugo. You said once more.

Bakugou pulled you in for a sweet kiss as you both began to cry softly to the point you could taste each other's tears that were rolling down on both your faces. The kiss was special since it felt so different but so familiar but you cherished the moment you two shared. After the kiss, you both composed yourself and began to eat at the table and ate what Bakugou cooked for you both while you brought in the sweets and cake.

After you both ate you both went to go watch a movie together. The movie ended and you remembered that you brought in the outfits. You ran to the bathroom and changed into the bunny costume and got yourself ready. You walked into the living room as Bakugou's eyes widened at the sight of you wearing black fishnets on your legs, black bunny ears on your head, a black bowtie, and a white-collar to sustain it, and a black bodysuit.

You walked towards Bakugou who was infatuated at the sight of you. Bakugou was sitting on the couch with his legs wide open which was basically a place to sit. Bakugou was about to stand up but you pushed him back on the couch and sat on his lap facing him. "Let's fuck like bunnies tonight..." you whispered in Bakugou's ears as he smirked to himself. "If that's what you want, you'll fucking get it..." Bakugou said as he undressed and went to work.

* Let your imagination run wild because you little freaks ain't getting a NSFW part. (:< *