Part 65..

"Wow...you being so soft towards me is making me smile like a Dumbass." You said chuckling as Bakugou then lowered your hand and placed them on your lap. "You better stay smiling Dumbass." Bakugou said as he then grabbed his Concha and mug. You smiled even more as he took a bite out of his Concha, Bakugou glared at you as he swallowed the food. "What the hell are you looking at Dumbass!" Bakugou said as he took a small sip of his hot chocolate Abuelita.

"Well, I'm staring at this beautiful yet really hot guy with spiky blonde hair who has anger issues but it adds a little ✨spice✨to his cold-hearted personality. O-Oh I think he's looking at me. Damn, they're really cute." You said looking at Bakugou with both your hands cupping your face as Bakugou burned his tongue by how hot the hot chocolate was. "Fuck!"Bakugou whispered softly as he placed his mug back on the table it was on. "Dumbass, don't you know how to cool down a drink?" You said laughing.

"Who the hell did you just call Dumbass!" Bakugou said as he gave you the death stare. "Woah calm down Jamal, don't pull up the nine. hahahahaha." You said as you pulled up your hands facing away from your chest while Bakugou just shook his head in disappointment. "Let me eat in peace Idiot." Bakugou said as he took another bite of the Concha in which you smirked to yourself. "Why don't you eat me instead." You said into Bakugou's ear as he began to choke on his Concha.

You smacked his back as he finally stopped choking. "Aye chill, I should be the one choking, not you." You said into his ear as he then smacked his forehead. He then smacked the hell out of the back of your head. "Get your head out of the gutter Dumbass." Bakugou said as he smacked your head once again. "Ow! I WAS PLAYIN!" You said as you massaged the back of your head. Bakugou rolled his eyes as he was trying his best to not lose his shit with you.

Everyone else sat down on the couch and unpaused the movie. You were all enjoying your hot chocolate and Concha. The vibe in the room was immaculate, everyone was in peace and enjoying the movie. An hour passed by as the movie just finished. "Is it just me or is that Lola fish kind of hot." Sero said as Kiri and Kaminari agreed. "Like who said it was okay to make someone attracted to a damn fish!" Kaminari said while Kiri laughed and Bakugou smirked to himself.

 "Like who said it was okay to make someone attracted to a damn fish!" Kaminari said while Kiri laughed and Bakugou smirked to himself

You just blankly stared at Bakugou as he looked over at the boys agreeing with them. You shook your head as you picked up your plate and mug and walked out of the living room. The girls followed you as you then placed your bowl and mug in the sink and began to wash them. "So, what was going on underneath the fluffy blanket huh?" Mina asked as she was examining your facial expression as you immediately got embarrassed. "What are you talking about.?" You asked trying to keep your calm.

Jiro just covered her face as she was embarrassed for you, she didn't know how to react or even say. You took a deep breath as the Litzy was looking right at you waiting for a response. You were embarrassed, what were you thinking. But, how would they know, and that's when it hit you. Bakugou, he was the only one moaning and making those facial expressions. You tried to come up with an excuse or anything to not make it sound wrong or spill anything.

As you were thinking while you finished washing your dishes as Litzy then interrupted your thoughts. "First, it was at my property in the woods. The second was on the bench outside my backyard and the third is my living room couch! I-" Litzy cut herself up as she felt herself get even more embarrassed than Jiro. At this point, you just wanted to die and not face this situation. Yet, you had to say something before they start thinking even further.

"Come on Y/n! No need to lie now, you wouldn't lie to us." Mina said chuckling as you just shook your head. You couldn't tell them the truth, it was beyond embarrassing to even share and was too much information so you said with a smile on your face. "We were holding hands. He gets easily embarrassed so I suggested holding hands under the fluffy blanket." You said as you dried your hands with the cloth next to you as Mina squinted her eyes examining you.

"Hmm. But that wouldn't explain the facial expressions he was making...I think you're lying to us. Don't worry, I think I have an idea of what you two nasties did. DISGUSTANNNNNNG!" Mina said laughing afterward as you just shook your head in denial. "Get your mind out the gutter." You said to all the girls as they were all shaking their heads as they now knew the truth and were actually surprised even though it was obvious that all are some freaks.

The rest of the girls began to wash their own dishes as you walked to the couch to see Bakugou wrapped in his fluffy blanket once again. He looked adorable as you then felt your lips form a wide smile. You sat next to Bakugou as you went on your phone as you saw it was now nine forty-two. You looked over at Bakugou as he was trying to keep his eyes open. Yet, he failed as he then began to lean from side to side as he shook his head and stood up from the couch, and as he grabbed his plate and mug. "I can wash it for you." You said as you tugged on his blanket.

"No, I got it. Thanks." Bakugo said as he walked away. You shrugged as you went to your bags and looked for your toothbrush and toothpaste. You walked towards the bathroom and began to brush your teeth. You then saw in the mirror Bakugou closing the door as he got inside. You finished brushing your teeth as you then felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. "You're so...cute..." Bakugou said as he whispered it in your ear. You dried off your hands and mouth.

You turned around as you wrapped your arms around Bakugou's neck. You noticed his eyes were struggling to stay open. He then closed his eyes for a few seconds as he also took a deep breath and opened his eyes slowly to look at you. He let out a small smile as he examined your face features. You tilted your head as Bakugou's right hand touched the side of your face as he then caressed your cheek with his right thumb. "Teddy Bear...You're so fucking beautiful...I-I swear..."Bakugou paused as he took a deep breath.

"If you ever say you're not..I'll smack some sense into you. Because...you really are...I know this isn't like me but...I get fucking lost in your eyes...I know you've gone through so much shit...and yet you're still here with us. And I fucking love you for that, you're so strong. If you ever need anyone...to talk to, I am here for you Teddy Bear...." Bakugou said as he yawned and his eyes closed for a moment. Your lips let out a smile as you leaned in and tippy-toed to reach his soft lips.

You pecked them softly as Bakugou let out a cute little smile as he brought you in closer. Your bodies were both touching not leaving any space in between. You looked up to him as then kissed your forehead. "You look sleepy, go get some rest." You said to Bakugo as he glared at you. "Tsk, That's you Dumbass. Is this going to become a thing? You ruining the moment. Me trying to be sweet and you just straight u-." Bakugou was cut off by your lips crashing into his.