Part 75..

You rolled your eyes as he caressed your cheek. "What's with the attitude Teddy bear.?" Bakugou asked as you avoided eye contact with him as you immediately remembered the prank he pulled. In front of everyone, you acted as if you were more concerned about the onesie but you were actually mad at him, you just didn't want to embarrass him in front of everyone. You were genuinely scared as you were thinking the worst when you saw him bruised up.

You genuinely thought that someone had broken in and got Bakugou. It could have been anyone but the person that immediately came to your mind was your ex. Your ex would have the balls to pull out a stunt like that and you feared that it could have been him. But the lingering thought of your ex doing such things made your heart drop and fill your body with pure anger. "Baby..." Bakugou said softly as he noticed your facial expression changed quickly making him worry.

"You know, I really thought you were hurt. I was literally crying you dumb fuck." You said still looking away from his red eyes. Bakugou stayed silent as he didn't know what to say. The atmosphere was awkward as he just walked away from you as he grabbed his bag and looked through it. You looked at the bag as he then grabbed his black loose tank top and what seemed to be a white Pomonarians sleep pants that had red all over it.

Bakugou then placed his sleepwear on top of the toilet as he then pushed you aside to clean off the makeup from his face. You just sighed as he then dried up his face, you couldn't help but look at him as he was looking at himself checking if he cleaned everything off his face. His face was back to normal as the blood, bruises, and such were now gone. You immediately looked away as he noticed you were staring. He shrugged his shoulder and wore his sleepwear. 

Bakugou then yawned as he was really tired from tonight. He was interrupted from his sleep from everyone being loud outside. He had an amazing dream but immediately forgot it and it honestly bothered him. Bakugou then walked towards you as he then smiled at you while you were looking down at the floor. He stood in between your legs and sighed heavily causing you to look up at him. You yawned at how tired you were as Bakugou yawned as well.

 You yawned at how tired you were as Bakugou yawned as well

"Damn. I'm really tired." Bakugou said as he lifted up his tank top to reveal his V line yawning once more. Your eyes immediately darted to his V line as you then felt embarrassed. (Is this who we are..?) You thought to yourself as Bakugou smirked to himself. "Teddy Bear...my eyes are up here.." Bakugou said as he placed his finger on the bottom of your chin as he made you look up at him. "I'm still mad at you..." You mumbled under your breath as Bakugou just chuckled.

"Awe baby...that's no good. I'm still here am I?" Bakugou said smiling at you softly causing you to almost smiling back. "Whatev-." You were immediately cut off as Bakugou's lips crashed onto yours. You were about to push him off but instead your legs wrapped around him as you just let it be and kissed him back as your arms went around his neck. Bakugou picked you up from the sink not breaking the kiss at all as you two were in the heat of the moment.

Bakugou placed your back on the wall as you were both making out, you both were feeling each other. You were still mad at him but the kiss you both were sharing at this moment made you not so mad anymore. The way he kissed you made you wild, it was full of passion and that made you fall for him even more. You immediately felt his erection as it was poking through his sleep pants making you more aroused then what you already were. 

*Back at the Bakusquad*

"You're not going to clean that bloody stain B-Bunny..." Amajiki said to Litzy as she was looking at the bloody handprint Bakugou left on the glass door. "Tomorrow is October anyways, It adds to the spookiness of the new month tomorrow!" Litzy said as she then walked towards Amajiki and immediately heard small noises. "Hm? Do you hear that..?" Litzy asked Amajiki as he shook his head. "No..? What are you hearing?" Amajiki asked confused. "I don't know.." Litzy said as she began walking towards the noise.

"That's so weird...I think I hear clapping..?" Litzy said quietly as she was genuinely confused. "C-Clapping..?" Amajiki repeated as he tilted his head. "Yes..maybe it's the demons in this house trying to creep me out." Litzy said as she walked towards the bathroom Y/n and Bakugou were at. Litzy immediately stopped in front of the door as she froze in place. Amajiki also heard clapping. "Y-You don't think they're..." Amajiki said quietly as Litzy's soul was going to heaven.

Amajiki shook Litzy as it brought her back to her body as she had pure fear in her eyes. "I-. What the actual fuck." Litzy said with complete embarrassment as Amajiki got uncomfortable as he heard small groans and moans coming from the bathroom. Litzy cleared her throat as she was not going to let Bakugou and Y/n get away with this in her house. She took a deep breath as she tried to not let herself lose control.

Litzy immediately banged on the door that separated you both as she then said loudly. "WHAT'S THE HOLDUP! I'M ABOUT TO BUST ASS AND Y'ALL PLAYING PATTY CAKES OR SOME SHIT THE FUCK? THIS CONSTIPATED BITCH NEEDS TO TAKE A SHIT!" Litzy said banging on the door like an actual maniac making Amajiki's eyes widen by how bold that was of Litzy to say as he just blankly stared at Litzy who was losing her shit.