Part 67..

*Your POV*
As you ran back to the bathroom, you immediately undressed as you then put on the Cookie Monster onesie. You buttoned up the onesie as you looked in the mirror and smiled at yourself at how cute you looked in it. You felt in the pocket a little thing as you took it out it was a cookie plushie! It was so soft as you rubbed it against your face. You were even more excited to see everyone else's onesies!

You felt jumpy in joy as you unlocked the door and ran out to see everyone already in their onesies. You were in awe as you saw Bakugou in a cute onesie that complimented his skin color. You were in awe as you ran to him and squeezed his cheek. "OMG, YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE!" You said smiling as Bakugou felt himself get embarrassed as everyone else began to laugh at him. Bakugou pushed you away slightly causing you to pinch his cheeks even harder as he then closed his eyes in pain. 

You let go of his cheeks as you then stepped back as you then bumped into Kirishima. You turned around as Kirishima smiled at you softly. "You look really good in that onesie!" Kirishima said as he then touched your arm. "It's so soft!" Kirishima said rubbing your arm as Bakugou began to glare down at Kirishima. "Right! This material is amazing! OMG, YOUR ONESIE SO COOL!" You said with pure excitement as you touched the shark teeth that were covering Kirishima's head. 

"IT HAS A TAIL AND A FIN! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!" You said as you then played with the fin on the back of Kirishima. Bakugou felt jealous as now all your attention was on Kiri. He scoffed as he then crossed his eyes glaring at you and Kiri. Your eyes then darted at Sero as you ran towards him and admired his onesie. "OMG! SPIDERMAN!" You said with pure joy as Sero laughed and posed like Spiderman. "Pew pew." Sero said as he placed his both middle and ring finger down on his palm.

 "Yes!!!" You said freaking out at how perfect it was for Sero. "THIS IS PERFECT FOR YOU!" You said laughing as he then did a backflip. "WOAH!" You said with a surprised face as then Kaminari walked towards you. "You like mine?" Kaminari said smiling at you as your lips formed a large smile. "Yes! Kirishima did a great job! But you're the rip off Pikachu." You said as Kaminari just pouted. "That's not very Pika Pika of you." Kaminari said a little upset.

Your eyes then darted to Jiro and Mina, you smiled like an idiot as you ran towards them. "JIRO!" you screamed out as she covered her face. Mina began laughing as Jiro was embarrassed to the max. "Aw come on! Show Y/n your onesie !" Mina said to Jiro as you finally reached Jiro as she then sighed and uncovered her face and looked at the ground. "YOU LOOK SO CUTE JIRO! YOU WIN!" You said as you were in awe by how adorable it looked on Jiro. "I-I guess.." Jiro said shyly.

"Y/n! You look amazing in the Cookie Monster onesie!" Mina said as she scanned you from head to toe. "That's you! The unicorn on your head completes it!" You said as you touched the horn on Mina's head. You then saw in the corner of your eye Litzy and Amajiki walking towards you. "Thank you! I really love how colorful mine is!" Mina said as she hugged herself. You laughed as you then turned your head towards Litzy and Amajiki. Your jaw dropped as you saw Amajiki.

You ran to Litzy and Amajiki as you immediately touched the octopus arms. "NOW THIS! THIS IS IT!" You said as you tugged on the arms as Amajiki just got flustered as he then covered his face as he was in pure embarrassment. Litzy also tugged on to the octopus arms while you just smiled at how amazing the onesie was. "This is the cutest thing ever!" Litzy said as she smiled at Amajiki. You then looked over at Litzy and you just smiled at how well the blue looked on her. 

"Looks like we're both monsters!" You said to Litzy as she giggled. "OH SHIT! YOU'RE FUCKING RIGHT! OOH, WE BAD!" Litzy said as she immediately laughed and you couldn't help but chuckle. "AWE! YOU HAVE HORNS! I ONLY HAVE A COOKIE!" You said as you touched her horns on her head. "BUT YOU HAVE A COOKIE!" Litzy said as she looked over your pocket where the cookie was stored. Mina then noticed that Litzy had a tail attached to the onesie. 

Mina pulled it towards her as you then saw it as well and fought Mina over who could grab it. Bakugou was glaring at you since he wanted your attention. He was mad at himself that he pushed you away. He was now only able to admire you from afar. He tried his best to not blush as the onesie made you look more adorable than what you already were. He covered his mouth as he saw you now walking towards him. He turned his head but his eyes were still on you. 

You finally reached him as you stood inches away from him, you looked up at his head as the little dinosaur head was so cute. You grabbed the horn coming from the head as Bakugou just blushed and smiled like an idiot. "You look adorable in this. Please never take this off." You said as then let go of the horn and walked behind him. Your eyes widened as you then noticed he had a tail. You immediately grabbed it and pulled on it as Bakugou just got even more flustered.

"D-Dumbass. Don't grab my tail like that. Idiot." Bakugou said as he pulled his tail away from your hands as you just pouted as you were genuinely having fun with the tail. "GUYS WE NEED TO TAKE A PICTURE!"  Litzy yelled out as everyone agreed except Bakugou. "NO! THIS IS EMBARRASSING!" Bakugou screamed back as you tugged on his onesie. "Don't be a party pooper!" You said as Bakugou looked at you with his eyes glaring into your soul.

"I know a Dumbass did not just call me a party pooper." Bakugou said as you felt your soul fade away. "Y-You heard me.." You said trying to collect yourself. Bakugou just sighed loudly as he then grabbed your wrist and dragged you were the other's were. "FINE, BUT ONLY ONE PICTURE!" Bakugou yelled out as everyone nodded but in reality, they were going to take many pictures that could fill up a photo album. You smiled as you were excited to take pictures with everyone.