Part 15..

As his arms wrapped your waist, you just held onto his arms and snuggled yourself in his embrace. You just went with it. It felt right being this close to him. You felt your heart beating quickly. You tried to breathe in and out slowly, hoping your heart would calm down. You looked straightforward and seeing how pretty the trees looked when the moonlight hit them. The trees looked majestic and you couldn't get enough of it. When people say that mother nature is beautiful, this is excatly what they meant. You felt Bakugous chin on the top of your head. You smiled at the moment you two were sharing. You genuinely felt the connection you two had. You never expected to feel this way towards him but at this point it didn't matter. You were here with him sharing this beautiful experience.

You tried to turn around to face him but he was holding you tightly. You kept on moving from left to right to escape his arms. He let go of you and you finally faces him, you looked up to him and smiled as he looked down on you and said "Wipe that stupid smile off your face, I was just cold Dumbass." You roll your eyes and say "Sure you were." You look up to the sky full of stars just sparking and moving slowly. You then say while looking at the sky "This is beyond beautiful. I didn't think I'd ever see them this close and far more bright than back home." Bakugou smiles and looks up as well. "The view here is breathtaking. I knew you would like it Dumbass." You look back at him as you smirk and say "Lower down I need to tell you something." He looks at you confused. "But i can hear you from here?" Bakugou says confused. You roll your eyes and grab his tank top and pull him down to your face level. You whisper in his right ear "No. you're breathtaking." You say jokingly.