Part 48..

The red salsa was burning your throat, you felt as if your throat was closing up. But you wanted to go through the pain so you could see everyone's reaction. You looked over at Bakugou, his face was red yet he placed his finger inside the shot glass and got the remaining leftover salsa that was in the shot glass. He then lifted up his finger slowly and made eye contact with you. Bakugou smirked at you as his tongue was out ready to lick off the remaining salsa in his finger.

 Your eyes widened at the sight of Bakugou now licking his finger that was covered in the remaining salsa. You felt yourself get hot and it wasn't from the salsa that was burning your throat but it was the sight of Bakugou licking his finger so...seductively. You felt your stomach get butterflies. Bakugou scoffed at your reaction as you then immediately felt a horrible sting in your mouth. Your mouth was on fire, you couldn't help but stick out your tongue and fan it out.

Then you heard a sound scream that seemed to be in agony. You looked over from where the loud scream was coming from. It was Mina screaming her head off, you wanted to laugh but the pain coming from your tongue and stomach stopped you from laughing at all. Mina then ran to the fridge and grabbed one of the many boxes of ice cream and immediately grabbed a spoon and began to scoop up some ice cream and placed it in her tongue. "Hey! Let me grab some as well!" Jiro said screaming at Mina. 

Jiro's face was red as a tomato, she was sweating from her head. Jiro ran towards Mina and placed the ice cream in her tongue. You tried laughing but instead, you started coughing like crazy. The cough was so dry that a glass of milk would be really good right now. But you tried ignoring the feeling in your stomach as you looked at Kirishima. "I- I can take another shot of this 'death' *multiple coughs*" Kirishima said looking at Bakugou and Kaminari.

 "yOu'RE cRAzY!" Kaminari said trying his hardest to not cough. "Oh yeah! *cough* I can take five more shots right *cough* now!" Bakugou said smiling at Kirishima. "Wow! I'm proud of you *cough* Y/n! You seem to be doing amazing with the salsa!!" Litzy said coughing up a storm. You began to cough as well as you then said. "Thank you Litzy! *cough* I can feel the pain in my stomach but I can't back down yet!" You said trying to sound confident. 

You then heard someone vomiting and you quickly turned to reveal that Amajiki was spilling out his guts in the trash can. Litzy then rushed to Amajiki and patted his back telling him that he did great. "Hey, Dumbass. You know you can back down like a loser. I know you're in absolute pain right now." Bakugou said smiling at you as you turned your attention to him. You scoffed at Bakugou's comment as you then started coughing. 

"I am in pain but I think *cough* I can handle at least one more shot." You said confidently but you weren't fooling anyone. You knew that If you took another shot of the salsa you'd definitely regret it instantly. Right now you tried your best to not show any signs of pain since you didn't want to seem like you're that bad with chile. It truly did burn your stomach but you were honestly pretty competitive and you didn't want to back down so easily.