Part 91. (Good Ending)

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!" "YEAH! STOP BEING LAZY!" 

 "Huh..? What the hell.." You said as yawned and turned to your side as you felt a kiss on your forehead. "Hm..?" You said while you tried to open your eyes so instead, you squinted by how bright everything was. "Good morning Honey..." Bakugou said in a raspy voice as he then smiled and sat up. "DAD! YOU'RE AWAKE!" "CAN WE PLEASE GO CAMPING NOW! PRETTY PLEASE!" The voices said while you also sat up and rubbed your eyes harshly making you open them slightly. 

You yawned once more since you were still tired but out of nowhere, you felt a small pair of arms wrap around your neck. "Hm...?" You said as your eyes widened at the sight of a small child who was sitting in your lap smiling at you. "Woah, who are you.?" You asked as the little girl on your lap smiled. "What are you talkin' about! It's me Star!" The little girl said as looked at the so-called Star who began laughing. "Dad is (mom/dad) okay?" The little boy asked as Bakugou smiled.

"Hikaru, they're okay. They're just weak at the drinking game." Bakugou said as the little boy laughed. "What the hell is going on..?" You asked confused as Hikaru and Star tilted their heads. "Hikaru, and Star. Go get ready or we won't go camping." Bakugou said as the two small children gasped and jumped off the bed. "Move Hikaru! You're in my way!" Star said pushing Hikaru to the side. "You're in my way!" Hikaru said annoyed as he ran out the door with Star.

"Fuck, my head hurts." You said as your head was pounding like crazy making you groan. Bakugou chuckled and locked the door. "Who are they?" You asked confused as Bakugou gave you a weird look. "Those are our children Dumbass! How do you not remember the fuck?" Bakugou said slightly hurt by the fact you forgot. "You're never drinking again." Bakugou said as he got back in the bed. "What! No way!" You said in disbelief as Bakugou shook his head.

"We have children...? WAIT ARE WE MARRIED?" You said shocked yet confused as Bakugou smiled. "Yeah, Star and Hikaru." Bakugou said smiling as he then showed you his golden ring on his left hand. Your jaw dropped as you saw the ring, you felt a rush of emotions go through your whole body as your vision became blurry. "Are you crying!" Bakugou said while you covered your face immediately. "Teddy Bear...come here." Bakugou said extending his arms out.

"Holy shit we have kids! How did I forget! Awe, my babies." You said as you got off your bed and ran towards the door and went into your kid's shared room. "WOW! OKAY LEAVE ME HANGING THEN DAMN!" Bakugou yelled out in the distance. "Tsk, Asshole." Bakugou said under his breath as he got off the bed and checked his phone. "STAR! HIKARU!" You screamed making the kids yell in fear. "Oh, my bad. Come over here." You said smiling as your knees dropped to the floor.

You extended your arms wide as Star and Hikaru looked at each other and ran to your arms. "Are you okay (mom/dad)?" Star asked as you began to cry into your children's arms. "I'm doing amazing now. Agh, I Love you guys so much! You both mean the world to me. Let's get yourself ready and pack your bags yeah!" You said smiling at Star and Hikaru who have a big smile on their faces. "Okay!" They both said as they hugged you tighter making you tear up.

*A Few Hours Later*

"We're her-. WAIT HIKARU! AGH! STAR NO!" Bakugou screamed as the two kids opened the car door and ran to the center of the grass where everyone else was at. "Just let them, Litzy and the others are there. They should be fine." You said smiling as you saw the whole Bakusquad unpacking their things. "Ugh, Those kids of ours will literally be the death of me." Bakugou said annoyed as he parked his car and unbuckled his seatbelt.

"It feels as if it was just yesterday we came up here...man I'm so happy you got your memories back. Or we wouldn't be here where we are now huh?" You said smiling as you admired your children that were playing around with all the other children that were running around. "Yeah. This life is beyond perfect with you." Bakugou said smiling as he also looked at Hikaru and Star. "I Love you Bakugou." You said smiling like an Idiot as Bakugou became flustered.

"I Love you too Dumbass." Bakugou said embarrassed as he shook his head. "Let's start unpacking the things as well." You said as you unbuckled your seatbelt quickly. "Wait." Bakugou said as you turned your head as Bakugou's lips crashed on yours. You kissed back softly while Bakugou held your face gently. "Thank you for everything." Bakugou said during the kiss as your lips formed a sweet smile at how soft Bakugou was being that made your heart flutter.

You both broke the kiss and gave each other a soft smile. Bakugou got out of the car and walked to your door and opened it for you as you grabbed his hand and got out of the car. You two began to unpack your things and brought them to the center where everyone else was at. After all that you walked over to Litzy who was waving at you. "Y/n! Help me over here!" Litzy yelled out as she was carrying a huge ass cooler that could fit a whole ass cow.

You helped her and carried it to where Sero and Kaminari were setting up the canopy. Litzy thanked you as Star began to tug on your shirt wanting attention. You carried Star in your arms while Litzy was in awe pinching Star's cheeks. "Aye! Que hermosa eres! Niña chula!" Litzy said to Star who began to get flustered by Litzy's Spanish since Star had no clue what the hell Litzy was saying. You smiled as Mina and Jiro came over and you all began to talk about life and such.

After a few hours you all ate, talked, played games together, went on a hike, and overall have fun together. The sun began to set immediately as the hours has flown by in a flash. Everyone placed their chairs by the firepit while Sero placed the wood in the firepit and Bakugou lit it up making a huge ass fire. You placed your children's chairs in between Bakugou's and your chairs. "WOAH!" Hikaru said as he admired the fire that was on while Star stood behind you.

"It's okay Star, just don't get too close." You said to Star who grabbed onto your leg. After an hour or so the sky became dark as everyone sat around the fire just talking while the little kids were in their chairs with their blankets staring at the fire quietly. Star looked up at the sky that was filled with Stars, she smiled as the stars began to shine brighter. "The stars are so pretty." Star said smiling as you felt yourself tear up. "Yeah...just like you sweetheart." You said patting Star's head.

"That's why we named you Star because you shine so bright and because you're really pretty." You said as Star began to giggle at the sight of Bakugou who glared at Star. "You better not get a boyfriend or I'll kill him. You're not even going to date until you're 50 years old!" Bakugou said as Star frowned. "B-But dad...I WANT A BOYFRIEND!" Star said as Bakugou tilted his head. "What the hell did you say!" Bakugou said as Star's eyes widened in fear.

"Dad, Star already has a boyfriend. It's Gus." Hikaru said pointing at Litzy's kid who was fast asleep. "WHAT!" Bakugou screamed while everyone began to laugh making Gus wake up. "Mama. Porque ese señor bien feo está gritando? Solo quiero dormir.." Gus said as he yawned. Litzy began to laugh as Amajiki immediately covered his face in embarrassment. "Eres el novio de Estrella?" Litzy asked Gus as he smiled at Star who was flustered.

Gus stood up from his small chair and walked around everyone and was now behind Star's chair. Bakugou glared at Gus who had a small smirk on his face. "Ella es mi novia, care de burro." Gus said as Litzy and Sero began to lose their shit while Bakugou kept on glaring at Gus since he didn't understand what the hell Gus said. Gus scoffed and gave Star a small kiss on the top of her head making her embarrassed as she immediately covered her face.

"OH, THAT'S IT YOU'RE DEAD!" Bakugou said as he stood up from his chair while Gus zoomed the fuck out of there and ran for his life as Bakugou began to chase Gus. "Yeah, dad! Get his ass!" Hikaru said laughing while your eyes widened. "Hikaru! Don't say that!" You said smacking softly at the back of Hikaru's head. "But dad says that all the time!" Hikaru said chuckling while you shook your head. You couldn't help but laugh at the sight of Bakugou chasing Gus.

You smiled as you looked up at the sky once more, you were finally where you wanted to be. you felt at peace, no more Jun or MI or that scary guy with no mouth, no more voices in your head, no more drama. Everything was perfect, you have everything you could have ever asked for. Two wonderful kids that you Love with all your heart, A Loving Husband, and amazing friends. It was all thanks to The Stars...

The End.