Part 72..

Litzy chuckled softly as everyone grew impatient. "Chicos, I know I'm talkative but even I get tired. Let me drink my water once more." Litzy said as she began to drink her water but then she looked from afar as she spits out her water and pointed to the sky. "OH MY GOD! LOOK!" Litzy screamed as everyone immediately looked up as she then said. "My finger BAHAHAHAHAHA!" Litzy burst out laughing as everyone just had a mini heart attack including yourself.

"WHAT THE HELL LITZY!" You screamed out as she began laughing even louder as she slapped her right thigh while everyone tried to catch their breath. You placed your hand on your chest as your heart was pounding like crazy, you should have expected this from her since she is always scaring everyone. "P-Please continue the story man.."Kirishima asked Litzy as she tried to breathe but failed as her laughs were now silent but you could hear the air she exhaling.

After a solid minute, Litzy finally calmed down as she just chuckled softly at everyone's reaction. "Sorry, I had to do it. It was the perfect opportunity since you were all so focused on the story. I don't expect forgiveness since I'll keep on scaring you all anyways." Litzy said as she smiled at everyone. You all just sighed at her response as she began to clear up her throat as she rubbed her hands together. She stood up at motioned opening a curtain quickly.

"As the police officers swung open the curtains it revealed the man. He was never staring at Jess or was he being a creep. This man had hung himself in his home as somehow the body made itself make it look as if it was looking out at Jess's window. This made Jess and the best friend terrified. All this time Jess thought the was staring at her and being an absolute creep but sadly the truth was this poor man had taken away his life. A lifeless body somehow managed to make it seem as if it were looking at Jess..." Litzy said as she sat back down.

Everyone looked at each other as they weren't expecting that little plot twist. You immediately felt chills go through your body, your arm hairs stood up as you had goosebumps all over your arm. "Oh hell no." Sero said as he covered his face. "Now that was truly terrifying..." Mina said as she scanned the windows of Litzy's house. "I don't think I'll be able to sleep after this." Jiro said stumbling on her words as Kaminari just sat in silence. While Amajiki did the same and just held Litzy's hand.

"Does anytime have a better story to tell?" Litzy asked as she looked around and you had one to share that you've heard. "I got a story, I don't think it's real and if it were I would be terrified." You said as you stood up as your blanket wrapped around your whole body. "Ooh, tell us!" Mina said excitedly as you nod your head. "It begins with a little boy named Benjamin." You said as everyone was intrigued. You then motioned with your body playing video games.

"This boy Benjamin is about eight years old I'd say. He's recently been playing online but is playing with strangers. The dad came into Benjamin's room while Benjamin was playing a random game with his headset on and such. 'What do you want dad?" Benjamin asked his asked as the dad replied with 'Can you please get off the game, we need to talk about internet safety.' Benjamin being the brat he is, rolled his eyes and took off his headphones and faced the dad." You said as you then placed your hands on your hips.

"Benjamin said 'Dad, I know already. Stranger danger, don't talk to people online and do bad things.' The dad nodded his head softly 'Exactly but I'm not so sure you understand why I tell you to be careful.' The dad said as he then sat down on Benjamin's bed. 'Dad, I already know the basics I don't need you to lecture me.' Benjamin said as the dad's glared at Benjamin. 'Okay, just hurry up and tell me. Ugh.' Benjamin said annoyed as the dad was happy he would listen." You said taking a deep breath.

"The dad then said 'This all begins with a little boy that is around your age or slightly older I'd say. I don't remember, but this boy would be playing Minecraft online. Let's call him William. While he played online he met an online player that gave him diamonds. Which made William happy and thanked the player. The player replied back and it sounds like a little boy.  So obviously William trusted him.' The dad said to Benjamin as he just rolled his eyes." 

"Benjamin shook his head. 'I- THAT'S SO DUMB!' Benjamin yelled out as he smacked his head. 'I know right.' The dad said chuckling. 'A month later the player named lecoochieman69 and William became good friends. They would both talk all day and night and go on adventures on Minecraft. William told lecoohieman69 that his birthday was coming up in a few days. Lecoochieman69 told William to give him his address because he had the best present!"

"But William was a little sus about it, but his dumbass was curious about what lecoochieman69 could have got him. Before William told lecoochieman69  his address lecoochieman69 immediately told William that he wasn't allowed to tell his parents because the surprise was too much for them to handle. William agreed and gave him the address, later that night William was in bed feeling guilty as he just thought that once his parents come back home he'd tell them."

"William then heard footsteps going towards his room as he then called out his dad. 'Yeah, son?' The dad said as he popped his head out the door only revealing his head. William thought to himself as his dad seemed a little off and would rather tell his mom to not piss him off. 'Oh nevermind, I'd rather talk to mom.' William said as then the mom's head popped our her head on top of the dad's only revealing her head. 'Yes, son.?" The mom said as William just had to straight up tell them."

"Willam sighed 'Mom...dad..? I did something horri-.' William was cut off by his dad 'Oh we know what you did. It's okay!' The mom said as William felt relieved as then the dad said 'You gave lecoochieman69 our address..' The dad said as William truly felt horrible. 'Yeah..I'm sorry. I won't do it again.' William said as then the mom said 'Well, that lecoochieman69 wasn't a boy you played with but was actually a full-grown adult man.' The mom said as William's eyes widened."

"William looked at his mom as she and his dad were still only showing their heads. 'Once you gave that man our address he came over and murdered us...' The mom said in a high pitch voice as William's heart dropped as he saw a tall man dressed in black covered in blood as he stood in front of the door holding both of William's parent's heads just dangling them. 'What a shame. This is all your fault.' The man said as he began to laugh and dropped the parents decapitated heads on the floor."

"As the heads rolled down towards William's bed as the man ran towards William and began stabbing him to death. As the man finished he then heard a baby crying a few rooms away. 'I never killed a baby before...now this will be fun..' The man said as he ran towards the sound of the baby crying. The man kick opened the door as he reached the crib and was about to stab the baby but something in him made him unable to move. 'I-I can't kill this baby..' The man said as he put away his knife."

"The man held the crying baby in his arms as he began to hush the baby to stop crying. That man decided to raise this child himself and named him Benjamin. 'Wait...but my name is Benjamin...' Benjamin said as his dad gave him a creepy smile. 'It sure is son.' The dad said energetically." You said as you finished the story as everyone's jaw dropped to the ground. "WAIT HIS DAD IS NOT HIS DAD BUT THE MURDERER OF HIS ENTIRE FAMILY." Mina screamed out as you chuckled.

"It sure is Mina.." You said in a creepy manner as everyone was speechless and in terror. "NO STAWP!" Mina screamed out covering herself with her blanket as everyone was just shocked. "This isn't based on a true story right..?" Sero and Kirishima asked in sync as you just shrugged your shoulders. "Honestly, I don't know. I hope not." You said chuckling as Kaminari fainted while Jiro poked him to see if he was okay.

 "NOW THAT'S A STORY! WHO TAUGHT YOU HOW TO TELL STORIES!" Litzy said playfully as you just laughed while everyone was still in shock. "I-I think that's enough for tonight.." Amajiki said as he tugged on Litzy's blanket. "Aw come on, one more story! It'll be out of my paranormal experiences that actually happened." Litzy said as everyone was still shocked but intrigued including yourself. "Really? No way!" You said is disbelief as you thought she was capping. 

Litzy then tilted her head up as she pointed at a small scar she had under her chin. "Miren, this scar is based on a paranormal experience I had when I was a small child." Litzy said as she then looked at everyone with complete seriousness. Litzy sat down on her chair as she crossed her legs. "I don't remember much of this but my mom witnessed it..." Litzy said as she took a deep breath. You all felt the atmosphere change immediately, it was intense. 

"If you guy's don't want to hear it that's fine but growing up I have always had things happen to me...recently it has stopped. Why do you guys think I have so much interest in the abnormal and scary stories?" Litzy said as you all began to think about it. You were all even more interested as you all told her to tell you the story she agreed and took a deep breath. "This may be a little disturbing for some...but buckle up." Litzy said as she then held Amajiki's hand.