Part 27..

Your eyes widened as you see a tall black figure. You point towards the direction of the black figure. Bakugou looks at you confused as he turns around slowly. The black figure was still there...not moving. Bakugou then turns back to face you. He shook his head slightly, and his hand was going towards your face and moved the strand of hair from your right eye. The black figure was gone. You slap your forehead with embarrassment as you shook your head. Bakugou laughs and said "You're such a dumbass." As he pats the top of your head. You look at him and smile. But something was off, he wasn't looking at you anymore. But was looking behind you. You looked at him confused, his face expression has turned serious. You felt the curiosity get to you as you turn your head to look behind you.

There were many Black figures standing behind the trees, just peeking their heads out from the trees. You can hear Bakugou moving and you turn towards him and he stood up and looked at you. "Let's get going. Get off the blanket and get your stuff." You nod your head as you grab your blanket and your phone. You roll off the white blanket as you touch the grass you stood up. Bakugou was folding the white blanket. He ran towards you and grabbed your hand and led you to the car. He opened the door for you as you got in swiftly. He closed the car door softly and ran to his side. He opened the door and sat on his seat. He then turned on the headlights. And both of your jaws dropped to the floor. The black figures were standing in the distance just facing the car.