Part 78..

Bakugou and you finally calmed down as you both began laughing at how stupid you both looked. "Also when did you buy this truck? I thought your baby was the car.?" You asked Bakugou since it was weird of him to come and pick you up in a truck since he has never owned one in the first place. "Of course it's my baby, I just had to rent this truck so I could take the grill with us and bring the rest of the things we need." Bakugou said as he buckled up and put the truck in drive.

"Oh...makes sense. This truck is nice though. Agh! does it have Bluetooth?!" You asked as you took out your phone. "It should have it, check the radio." Bakugou said as he then placed his hand on your thigh. "OH!" You said as you saw Bakugou smirk to himself as he then squeezed your thigh. "Since I always drive manual I'm not able to grab that sexy thigh of yours Teddy Bear.." Bakugou said seductively making you get shy.

"Oh don't tell me you're getting shy now. No, no, no Teddy Bear..." Bakugou said looking at you as he began to chuckle at your reaction. You tried to say something but as you were about to Bakugou gripped on your thigh, you looked at his hand and then looked back at him. He scoffed and gripped the wheel as he then looked at the road and added gas as you both began to drive off. The way his large hand looked on your thigh made you feel hot inside.

"Play some music baby, just like the good old times." Bakugou said smiling to himself as he began to remember the time you two were in his car when he took you to go see the stars. You leaned in and kissed his cheek softly and pulled back to look for the Bluetooth button on the radio. "You know, it feels like it was just yesterday when we went to go see the stars huh?" You said smiling as you connected your phone to the radio and looked for a song.

"It really does...I can't believe your Dumbass actually liked me back." Bakugou said chuckling as you felt your smile grow larger as you shook your head. "Same here with Mr. Angry boom boom man." You said teasingly as Bakugou began to caress your thigh with his thumb. "I'm glad things worked out in the end. I can't believe you rejected me when I asked you to be mine. Fucking asshole." Bakugou said as he shook his head while you were looking for a song.

"BAHAHAHA OH YEAH HUH!?" You said as you remembered and looked over at Bakugou who rolled his eyes. "I was kidding though!" You said chuckling while Bakugou squeezed your thigh. "I was at my softest vulnerable state and you're a Dumbass who decided to reject me. Little shit head." Bakugou said while looking at the word. "You even shed a tear or two right?" You said as Bakugou's eyes widened. "I DID NOT!" Bakugou said trying to defend himself.

"I smell cap. But you look so beautiful when you cry." You said as you kept on looking for a song. "Shut up." Bakugou said a little annoyed. "Make me." You said teasingly while you finally found the perfect song. "I swear you make everything sexual." Bakugou said a little flustered as you couldn't help but scoff. "Well...maybe we can recreate what we did in the woods just to bring the memories back..." You said while you played the song Arrogance Blues By Scoundrels.

Bakugou just smiled in embarrassment. You began to sing to the song while Bakugou murmured the words under his breath. The song made you sing your heart out as Bakugou began to gain confidence throughout the song and slowly began to sing with you. "And I know my girl....that my ego..grows day by day..." Bakugou sang loudly making your look at him as he smiled at the road. You rolled your eyes as it was the cutest shit ever of him to do.

The song ended as Bakugou then went back to caress your thigh as you looking for a new song. "Damn you can really sing. Let me dedicate you a song yeah?" You said as you looked up the song. "Oh no, you'll probably make my ears bleed or maybe you'll clean out the ear was in my ears." Bakugou said laughing while you cringed. "EW! That's nasty!" You said as you shook your head. "Fine, you'll make me go deaf before my quirk does it for me." Bakugou said as he chuckled.

"Shut up. Don't say that Idiot." You said a little concerned as Bakugou has begun to lose small bits of his hearing. You were worried for him while his Dumbass just laughed about it. Bakugou then heard that you played a song that wasn't familiar to him. "You're mine...and we belong together...Yes, we belong...together...for...eternity.." You sang as Bakugou immediately got flustered at how he could feel your eyes pierce right through him making him anxious.

You sang the rest of the song with all your heart and soul into it dedicating the song to Bakugou who was smiling like an actual dumbass who was madly in Love with you. The way you sang the song to him made his heart beat faster than ever before making him take deep breaths trying to contain his emotions in check but it was impossible around you. Bakugou could feel actual butterflies just fucking up his stomach as he was truly embarrassed at how cute you were being.

The song ended as Bakugou felt relieved as he was now able to calm down and not freak out anymore. He wanted to get you back as he then asked you to play a certain song. Right as he said the name you felt embarrassed. (He won't actually sing it right...?) You thought to yourself as it was an old song and no one really singed it anymore and you don't think Bakugou would actually sing this but little did you know Bakugou would listen to this religiously every day.

"Y-You won't actually sing this right...Bakugou..?" You said concerned while you pressed play on the song as Bakugou smirked and gripped your thigh tightly making you smile to the point where your cheeks began to hurt at how embarrassing this was. You just shook your head as you looked out the window. You weren't able to look at him as he then began to sing. 

" BABY! YOU KNOW THAT I MISS YOU! I WANT TO GET WITH YOU TONIGHT BUT I CANNOT BABYGIRL AND THAT'S THE ISSUE! GIRL, YOU KNOW I MISS YOU! I JUST WANNA KISS YOU. BUT I CANNOT RIGHT NOW SO BABY KISS ME THRU THE PHONE!" Bakugou sang loudly as you just covered your face in pure embarrassment, you didn't expect him to actually sing it and you didn't know how to feel. Proud? Scared? Question your whole life? Your emotions were all over the place.