EXTRA: (NSFW!!)

You start to rub yourself against him as you lean towards his neck as you start kissing his neck slowly. He moans under his breath as his hands griped onto your ass. As you rubbed yourself against him, you felt something poking you from underneath. You stopped kissing his neck and looked at him as you kept moving your hips, he locked his eyes with you. He then lets go of your ass and his hands traveled under your shirt. The feeling of his warm hands touching your bare skin made you fall for his touch.

You craved them so much. You both stare at each other so lustfully. "I want you...please Bakugou..." You say softly. Bakugou stopped what he was doing and looked at you seriousness. "Are you sure? I don't want you to regret anything." Bakugou says genuinely worried. You nod your head and say "Yes, I'm sure. I want you." Bakugou takes a deep breath. "Are you positive that you want this? Just because we're in the moment we don't have to." He said with seriousness.

"Yes I know. You're not pressuring me or anything I promise. I really want this." He looks at you dead in eye. " Okay then. But if at any moment you want me to stop, please tell me. I don't want to go too far or even worse hurt you." He says with all seriousness. You nod your head and say "Okay, I'll let you know." You smiled at him and kissed his forehead softly. Bakugou takes a deep breath and proceeds to kiss your neck softly.

You smile at how sweet he was about it. You then push him away softly so you could take off your shirt. Bakugou's eyes widened as he looked at your chest. You giggled at his reaction. He shook his head back to reality. He looked at you for permission and you smiled at him as you nod your head. He then kisses your chest softly while you take off your bra. He looks at your nipples and he sucks slowly on your left nipple while his right hand in pinching the other.

You moan at the feeling of his mouth being on your nipple. You grab onto his hair and pull on it slightly. He then flicks your right nipple. You moan softly as he then sucks on the other one and slaps the one on the left. He does it for a few seconds and he starts leaving you love bites. He then lays you down on the blanket. He takes off his muscle tank top and as he did that, your eyes widened. His abs were so sculptured, you blush at the sight of them.

He can tell you're looking at his abs. "You like what you see Teddy Bear..?" You blush even more. He then takes off your sweatpants and he starts kissing your inner thighs. You squirmed at the feeling. He then reaches your ✨Special spot✨. His index finger grazed upon your panties. He kept on teasing you from the outside of your panties. You had enough and said "STOP TEASING AND GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY!"

Bakugou bursted out laughing. You shake your head as he kept on laughing. After a few minutes he finally calmed down, took off his shorts and braids and went to town. He tried to slide it in but  it was too tight. It drove both of you wild. And he just slammed it in like there was no tomorrow. You arched your back. Bakugou started cussing under his breath. He kept on going in and out. It hurt so much because it was long and thicker than a bowl of oat meal.

But momma ain't raise no bit-. A few seconds passed by and the pain turned into pleasure. You moaned loudly to the pleasure he was giving you. He then covered your mouth "You're so loud that you'll attract something to come near us, Dumbass." Bakugou said in a dominant voice. You nodded as he uncovered your mouth. "I don't want to hear a single moan until I give you permission." He said as he went in deeper.

You covered your mouth quickly. He smirked and gave you long strokes as he went in and out. It was so much to handle, you were ready to scream his name. You put your hands on his back and you couldn't help but dig your nails into his back. Just as you were about to open your mouth, Bakugou leaned in to kiss you. You moaned through out the kiss but in doing so, Bakugou starts to slap your breasts. He breaks the kiss and says "You need to be taught a lesson..."

You looked at him and he says "Lay on your stomach now." Your eyebrows go up. "No." You say teasingly. You wanted to see what he would do. He looks at you and says "Wait as in a bratty way or as in you want us to stop?" He says genuinely concerned. You then say "In a Bratty way..." Bakugou nods and says "Alright, I just wanted to make sure." He leans in and kisses your forehead. He then flips you out of no where. You were shook that he did it so fast.

"I want that ass up right now." He said demandingly. You listened to him and did as you were told. He slapped your ass and you felt a sting instantly. He then immediately caressed your ass and gave it a quick kiss. He then kept on doing it on each ass cheek. He slapped each one of them about 20 times. Your ass was stinging so much. He then stopped and caressed them with his hands. "Next time listen to what I say so I don't have to punish you Teddy Bear. Mmmm your ass is so red... It'll probably hurt but if you don't think about it.. it won't hurt at all." He says laughing quietly.

He then inserts a finger inside you, you moaned softly. He slapped your ass again. "Don't you dare moan again.." he then inserted another finger. You covered your mouth. He starts pumping his two fingers in and out of you. You were about to climax until he stopped and pulled out his fingers. He then flips you over, you back was on the ground now. He held up the two fingers that were inside you. His fingers were covered in your juices.

"Be a good girl and taste yourself." Bakugou said. You opened your mouth with your tongue out. He places his two fingers on your tongue and you close your mouth and start sucking on his fingers. Bakugou closes his eyes and moans quietly. You started sucking on his fingers softly as you looked at his face expression. He was losing it. He pulls out his fingers and looks at them. They didn't have a single drop of your juice. You then swallowed and he smirks at you.

He then lays down and licks your ✨special spot✨he started teasing around the edges with his tongue. He then started to devour you as if you were the only food left. The way he worked his tongue drove you crazy. He stopped and looked up at you. "You can moan all you want but you can't climax until I say so.." he said smirking. He went back to devour you, this time his tongue went inside your hole. You started moaning like crazy as you grabbed onto his hair.

"Bakugou..." you moaned softly. His face turned red and he just smiled at you as he started to stroke his length while eating you. Seeing him do that turned you on to the max. "Can I ride you...?" You say a little bit shy. He stops and looks up at you. He nods his head and lays down. You get on your knees and his length was just waiting for you to sit on it. You gulp and you grabbed his length. His eyes widened as you start to stroke it.

You then start kissing the tip slowly and he moans loudly. His moans were so attractive that you had to pleasure him even more to keep on hearing them. You start to suck on the tip slowly in doing that Bakugou kept on moaning loudly. You decide it was time to ride it. You slowly sat on it. You looked at Bakugou, his eyes were in the back of his head. He was cussing like crazy. His length was inside of you. You moved your hips slowly which caused Bakugou to moan softly.

You started to move your hips from side to side. Your insides felt so good. You then started bouncing on it and it drove Bakugou wild. You went feral and bounced on it like it was the end of the world. He grabbed onto you hips and pounded you from the bottom. "I want you to climax the same time as me." He said as he went harder. A few seconds later he says "I am so close..." he says. "Me too..." you say moaning. You two went feral and climaxed at the same time.

You both were twitching, you even felt the twitching from the inside. "Damn. That was crazy." He says. You agreed as you nodded. You got off him and you said "You got any toilet paper..?" He nodded his head and told you it was in his car. You changed quickly and You went for it and walked a little into the woods and got yourself cleaned up as you peed. You get back and he's sitting up on the white blanket. You walk to his car and checked if he had any hand sanitizer and luckily he did.

You applied it to your hands and walked towards Bakugou. You sat on his lap and kissed him softly.