Part 60..

Everyone then stopped singing as you walked forward as they all began to sing. You swung hoping you'd hit the piñata and you didn't feel anything. You sighed as you began to swing again as you then felt the bat brush the ruffles that were sticking out of the piñata. You felt yourself get happy as you now had an idea where it was as you swung again and actually hit the piñata. You could hear something hit the ground as everyone was still kept on singing. 

You swung again but you missed but you swung once again but even quicker as you felt as you hit the piñata. You couldn't help but smile at the feeling of hitting the piñata. You swung again as something hit your head, you giggled as you swung at nothing. They all finished singing the song as you immediately took off your blindfold and dropped the bat to the ground as you jumped towards the little bag of Takis you saw in front of you as you saw everyone running towards where pieces of candy were scattered. 

You picked yourself up as you saw the piñata pointy top on the ground. You picked it up as you then placed your duvalin and the little bag of Takis into the inside of the pointy top. You then grabbed the bat as you then gave it to Sero seemed way too excited for his own good as you also gave Sero the blindfold. Everyone then ran towards Sero and began to blindfold him as you all then spun Sero around.

 As the twenty seconds passed by you all let him go as he then ran and jumped in the air. As Sero actually hit the piñata on his first swing as you all began to sing. Everyone was impressed as Sero didn't miss while you saw Litzy and Amajiki trying their best to keep the piñata as high as possible while moving it side to side. "STOP JUMPING LIKE A MANIAC!" Litzy screamed at Sero while Amajiki let out a small laugh. "No!" Sero said as he hit the piñata once again.

As the song was coming to an end as Sero then swung at the piñata as a good amount of candy fell to the ground hitting Sero's face. You looked at the candies as you saw Mazapans, Luca's, Pelon Pelo Rico, little packets of lemon powder, Bokadin, Paleta Payaso, watermelon lollipop covered in chili. You were so excited to go and grab it as you all finished singing the song and ran towards the candy. You almost tripped as everyone was running towards it as well.

You were only able to grab the mazapan and you were surprised that it wasn't broken. You walked back to everyone as they all began to blindfold Mina. You placed your mazapan inside the pointy thing of the piñata that broke off and hit your head. You all then began to spin Mina as she was laughing in pure joy. "SPIN ME FASTER!" Mina said as you all looked at each other as Sero tapped Mina all around her waist as he ran around her. You were all a little concerned.

Sero then pulled on the tape as Mina began to spin crazy fast as the grass around her was being cut. She almost levitated from the ground as the tape around her then unstuck to her as you all began to sing as Mina just fell to the ground and tried getting up from the ground but couldn't as Mina then burped and took off the blindfold and dropped it to the ground with the bat. Mina ran off back into the house as she covered her mouth with both her hands. 

"I'll go check on her. I think she was holding in her barf. Continue playing!" We'll be back!" Jiro said as she ran behind Mina. You all felt a little bad as Kaminari said "You heard the lady. Let's play!" You all nodded your head as Kaminari then picked up the blindfold and put it on. You all began to spin Kaminari around for twenty seconds. You all then let go of Kaminari as he then walked towards the piñata, you all sang the song as Kaminari then hit the piñata with all he had as then the candy was pouring to the grass. 

"Go grab your candy guys!" Litzy said as Kaminari dropped the bat and took off his blindfold and jumped at the pile of candy. You all glared at him as Litzy and Amajiki shook the piñata as more candy went flying everywhere. It was paradise as seeing the candy going everywhere, it could make a grown ass person cry to the point where they would run out of tears. You ran towards the candy that was nearby and kneeled down to pick up the candies.

As you all picked up the remaining candies on the ground you all then grouped up and began to see who had the best pile of candy

As you all picked up the remaining candies on the ground you all then grouped up and began to see who had the best pile of candy. Obviously, Kaminari had the best pile since his fat ass jumped on the candy. You all rolled your eyes at Kaminari as Mina came back. "Hey! How are you feeling?" You asked Mina as she gave you a soft smile. "I'm doing better. Thank you." Mina said as Kaminari walked towards her and gave Mina half of his candy he collected.

"Oh. Thank you Kaminari! I appreciate it as Mina accepted the candy. Litzy and Amajiki then walked back in the house and a few seconds later they came out with Shark Tale goodie bags that seemed to be filled with candy and chips! You all ran towards them as Amajiki and Litzy gave everyone goodie bags. It was now your turn as your eyes lit up at the beautiful goodie bag as you felt your mouth water as you then thanked Litzy and Amajiki. You then walked back to where Bakugou was standing.

You then took out the mazapan from the top of the piñata thing as you then unwrapped the mazapan carefully not wanting to break it

You then took out the mazapan from the top of the piñata thing as you then unwrapped the mazapan carefully not wanting to break it. You successfully opened it as you held it gently in your palm. "Bakugou, If I could open this mazapan without breaking it...Imagine how I'll take care of your heart." You said looking at Bakugou as he just smiled like an idiot at how stupid your pickup line was. Bakugou just shook his head as you laughed at how well that pickup line was.