Part 62..(UM NSFW)

As you were all watching the movie you felt yourself get scared at the jump scares that the movie offered. Bakugou chuckled at your cute reactions as he would also scare you when the jump scares cane on which would make you jumpy afterward not ready at all for whatever came up next. Litzy took everyone's plate and threw them away for you all as Bakugou just brought you closer to him during the movie as you felt a little better after he scared you multiple times.

Throughout the movie, you were a little scared as the monster showed up and was ugly as hell. You were genuinely wondering what was going through the people's minds when making this movie. It was well made but damn they really said ✨make it ugly ✨while watching the movie Litzy would bring out the chips that everyone brought and poured them in a big bowl for everyone to grab from. Bakugou reaches over for the bowl of chips and asked you if you wanted any.

You nodded your head as you grabbed some chips that were mixed all together. It was halfway through the movie as then you saw the monster thing making out with a decapitated head from a police officer. It was French kissing it as it then bit on the tongue. You were very disturbed as everyone else just laughed it off while Bakugou then said "Let's French kiss after this movie?" He said smirking as you rejected him. "Oh hell no. That shit ain't happening." You said shaking your head.

Bakugou laughed as he then kissed your cheek gently and looked back at Tv as he then placed his hand on your thigh. He squeezed it quickly while you just felt yourself have butterflies in your stomach. During the movie, you were all screaming at the tv as some of the characters got injured and killers "WHY WOULD YOU RUN OUTSIDE! BAKA!" "STAY IN THE BUS!" All types of screaming and opinions were yelled out. The movie finally ended as you were all a little creeped out.

While Amajiki was putting on Shark Tale everyone grabbed their blankets and such. Bakugou then sat down next to you as he shared his blanket for you since you were a little scared to get your own. As Bakugou put on the blanket on you both then out of nowhere you felt Bakugou's hand placed on your no no spot. You looked at Bakugou as he just smiled softly as he began to rub his hand against your no no spot. Your eyes widened at how bold he was being.

You leaned over at Bakugou's ear and whispered "Y-You can't be doing this..." Bakugou just smirked to himself as then made circular motions with his fingers. "No one will notice, that is if you keep quiet..." Bakugou said as he growled softly in your ear. Your body was now heating up as your heart was pounding to the max. You closed your eyes gently as Bakugou then said "It's a shame you're wearing your romper...I guess I can make this work." Just as he said that he slid his hand under your romper.

You almost let a small moan escape your lips as he began to rub on your panties. The way he teased you from your panties drove you wild and felt super embarrassed at the same time. You began to breathe heavily as he then took his hand out and squeezed your thigh. You looked at him confused as he then said "What? This movie is actually really good." Bakugou said as he started to watch the movie. You glared at him as he just left you hot and bothered. You wanted to do payback and so you did.

Your hand traveled to his thigh as Bakugou looked at you and shook his head trying to tell you to not do it. You rolled your eyes as your fingers inched closer to his shaft. But I'm doing so you felt a hard bulge coming from the side of his leg. You then traced the bulging outline with your finger as Bakugou just closed his eyes gently at the touch of your fingers. You couldn't help but lean towards his ear and moan softly into his ear as you felt his shaft twitch softly. You chuckled at his reaction.

"Aww well isn't that cute..." you said smirking as you then began to rub your hand up and down his hard shaft. He began to breathe heavier as you looked over at everyone as all their attention was on the movie since it is a classic. You then kissed his neck sloppy as you left wet kisses all over the side of his neck while rubbing your hand against his shaft. You could tell he was losing it by the way he tried to look unfazed by it. You loved the reaction but you wanted more of it.

You then made your way to make your hand go inside his sweatpants. Bakugou's eyes widened at the feeling as he immediately looked over at you as he then felt you rubbing his shaft from the outside of his briefs and immediately grabbed it. Bakugou immediately coughed as he wasn't expecting you to go that far. You smiled as you then made your hand go under his briefs. Bakugou let out a small moan as your thumb was on the tip making circles around the head. The movie was loud enough to cover his moan.

You chuckled softly as Bakugou began to make beautiful facial expressions while you teased the tip. You felt proud of yourself as his beautiful lips let out another soft moan, it made you turned on to THE MAXXXXXX. You wanted more reactions from him as you began to go up and down his shaft. You felt confident as it wasn't noticeable from the fluffy blanket covering your lustful movements. You then bit softly on Bakugous neck and slowly began to suck on his neck. Bakugou groaned softly at the feeling of you claiming him.