Part 9..

You ignore his question in which it makes him irritated and starts screaming at you with gibberish. You start to realize that all this time you did like him but you didn't want to cross that line from your friendship so you ignored your feelings for him. Yet those ignored feelings hit you like a pillow full of money. You kept on looking at him while he's screaming at you. You looked into his deep red eyes and he suddenly shut up. You just smiled at him and let out a deep sigh with your left hand on your chin while your elbow is on the armrest.

"Um...Y/n..? Why are y- you looking at me like that..?" He says blushing. You just kept on looking at him and realized how much you really liked him. You then sigh and say "You know, you're actually really cute to look at." Bakugous eyes widened and he quickly looked away and said "tsk, don't p-play with me like that...I-idiot. I'm awesome and cool and all that. Not the other way around, Dumbass." His face gets flustered to a bright red. You chuckle a bit and say "You are cool Bakugou, I'll give you that. But right now you're really cute. Like your face doesn't annoy me right now." You say playfully. He looks at you and says "You're such a Dumbass, what got into you?

You just smile at him and look towards the road and notice the road is clear. The deer have left. "You better start driving, I suppose we have an hour left to our destination right?" You say while rolling down the window.