Part 82..

You kept on glancing at Bakugou who was sleeping, you turned off the radio and just wanted to hear Bakugou sleeping since it was nice to hear his ugly snores somehow become weirdly cute. You looked at his phone that said you were ten minutes away, you smiled and slightly rolled down your window so you could feel the cold weather. Your focus was on the road as the sun began to come up slowly. It was almost six in the morning which was surprising as the time flew by.

You finally reached the gate and it was already opened. It creeped you out but maybe Litzy came to unlock it for you two. You shrugged it off but your gut told you something else, yet something wasn't right. You checked if the truck doors were locked and they were. Your stomach began turning as you felt uneasy. You drove inside and passed the little bridge that had water under that was rushing. Since it has been raining lately the stream became louder than what it was when you first came here with Bakugou. 

The dirt road was a little bumpy causing Bakugou to wake up as he yawned loudly as he noticed you two have arrived. You drove to the middle of the grass and parked the car. You held onto your chest immediately as it was pounding. You didn't right, the vibe was off at this place. Maybe the Bakusquad came to prank you two again? No, they were all busy today. "Bakugou, something doesn't feel right." You said while looking at the trees.

Bakugou looked at you confused, as he then noticed you were holding onto your chest tightly. "Oi, take a deep breath Dumbass." Bakugou said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the truck as he stretched quickly and jogged to your door. He opened the car door as you looked at the distance of the trees that were far away. Bakugou looked at where you were looking at and saw nothing. "Don't worry Dumbass, you probably feel overwhelmed." Bakugou said as he unbuckled your seatbelt. 

"Y-yeah maybe." You said as you felt sick to your stomach leading you to jump off your seat and run away from the truck as you began to puke. "O-OH! Hold on!" Bakugou said as he ran towards you and pulled back your hair from your face. You couldn't stop puking as you felt embarrassed that Bakugou had to see this. After a few seconds, you finally caught your breath as you held your stomach and coughed. "Fuck...I'm sorry you had to see that." You said beyond embarrassed.

"Don't worry, everything will be fi-." Bakugou was cut off as you began puking more which made his eyes widened as he patted your back and look away. "O-oi babe, what the hell. It was probably the gummy worms." Bakugou said concerned as you finally stopped puking. "Please bring me my bags and a bottle of water." You asked Bakugou as he agreed and ran towards the truck. You looked away from your puke and turned around to ignore it.

You walked towards the truck as you held your stomach tightly. As you were walking you looked around as you noticed you never seen this place with sunlight. You wanted to admire them but the feeling in your stomach didn't allow you to. Bakugou came running as he placed your bags down as he then handed you a water bottle. You thanked him as you began looking for your toothbrush and toothpaste. You located them and walked away from Bakugou as he frowned.

Bakugou began to unpack the things from the truck while you were brushing your teeth. He finally got everything out of the truck and looked over at you. He smiled as you came walking towards him, he felt relieved seeing you. "You okay Teddy Bear.?" Bakugou asked as he took the tent out from the bag. "Yeah, it's probably just nerves or something.." You said smiling softly at him as you grabbed your bags from the ground. 

"I'll set up everything Honey, go get a foldable chair and sit down okay.?" Bakugou said a little concerned wanting you to rest awhile. "You sure? It's a lot to set up." You said looking at all the things scattered around Bakugou. "You don't think I can handle this or what?" Bakugou said trying to bring light to the situation. "I suppose you can." You said smiling at Bakugou while you began looking for one of the foldable chairs. 

You found one as you then took it out of its case and set it up. You placed the chair to face Bakugou so when you sat down you had a nice view of your cute ass boyfriend. Bakugou began to lay out the tent and tools, he grabbed the attachable sticks and placed them on the floor. He slid in the sticks inside the tent to sustain it and a few moments later some of the sticks weren't cooperating making Bakugou frustrated. 

"DAMNIT!" Bakugou yelled out as the certain stick would detach from each other. Bakugou grew angry as he took of his shirt revealing his naked torso that was sculptured from the gods above. Your eyes widened at how they were shining in the sunlight. "Damn! You look fine as hell Bakubabe!" You said smiling as you began to whistle at Bakugou which made him flustered. "S-Shut up Dumbass! I'm trying to concentrate damnit!" Bakugou said embarrassed. 

"Yeah, yeah. You look sexy...!" You said as then a bright idea came to you. "BARK BARK WOOF WOOF ARF ARF!" You said trying to sound like a dog. This lead Bakugou to get even more embarrassed. "You're not a fucking dog!" Bakugou said as he shook his head in pure embarrassment. "I'll be your bitch then ah ha ha." You said laughing as Bakugou just shrugged your comment off trying to concentrate. 

You admired Bakugou's torso as he was looking like an actual snack. "Aye! Bakubabe! Slowly turn around for me yeah?!" You said loudly making Bakugou irritated. "Shut the fuck up!" Bakugou yelled out as figured out the problem as the tent finally stood up. Bakugou got the stakes and pinned the tent's sides down. Bakugou felt relieved as he then unzipped the tent and threw the mattress inside and began to pump it up with air.

"Yeah boy, work them arms!" You yelled out as Bakugou took a deep breath and walked towards you. Your eyes widened as you had a better look at his sculptured torso making you flustered. "Damn." You said under your breath as you then saw that Bakugou walked behind you. "Huh?" You said as the chair you were sitting on has been lifted off the ground. Bakugou carried you and the chair to where the mattress was. 

"Since you want to annoy me, you'll pump the air for the mattress." Bakugou said as he then placed you and the chair on the ground. "Man, I just wanted to admire my cute ass boyfriend." You said while you began to pump air into the mattress. Bakugou scoffed at you as he began to get everything else set up. You yawned as you began to feel slightly better, you finally got the mattress pumped up with air. You were proud of how fast you did it.

You stood up from the chair bit immediately sat down as you didn't feel ready to stand up yet. Bakugou finished setting up everything and walked towards you. "Ugh, why today." You said to yourself slightly hurt that your stomach would betray you on a special day. Bakugou hugged you from behind as he kissed the side of your head softly. "Feel better yet?" Bakugou asked softly into your ear making you get goosebumps.

"No...I can't stand up yet." You said as Bakugou began to kiss your neck softly. "What are you up to...?" You said as the feeling of his lips touched your bare skin making you feel hot inside. "Just giving you attention." Bakugou said as he began to wrap his hand around your neck and kissed your neck even more sweetly. You looked up while you closed your eyes enjoying the feeling Bakugou was giving.