Part 25..

You vision went blurry and Bakugou caressed your check softly. "You're really going to cry when you made me cry first.? You want this to be a competition cause I'll definitely win." He says in a shaky voice. You tried your hardest to not let the tears roll down your face yet you failed. Bakugou laughed a little and said "Bet. I'll fucking win right here and now!" He pinched himself and started BAWLING HIS EYES OUT! You clean up your tears and see that he's crying even more. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you.?" You ask genuinely concerned. "If you're gonna cry as well I might as well beat you to it." He says as he pinched himself more. "Fine you win you doofus." You say as you slap his hand from pinching himself. He chucked softly. "Both of us crying is something I wouldn't have imagined. I bet we look stupid right now." He says in a shaky voice. You nod softly. He brings you close to his chest as you place your ear to his chest. You hear his heartbeat, it was going absolutely fast. Bakugou looks down on you. "So...I will ask again...Will you be...mine...Teddy Bear...?" He says in a shaky voice. You look up to him and scoot up and kiss him softly. In doing so you can taste his tears, they were salty, just like he is. He smiles through the kiss as you caress his cheek with your left hand. You break off the kiss and look at him with a smile. "Yes. I want to be yours and only yours." You look at his lips and kiss them softly once again.