Part 73..

"When I was a little girl, there have always been many horrible paranormal experiences. I don't recall many but my parents do. At one point I almost died by a demon who haunted the house we lived in. But this story isn't as horrible as the others, it's a little soft to where you won't feel as scared. I was around five years old max I'd say or younger I don't remember but it was only my mother and me in the house as my dad was at work. My mother was in the kitchen..."

"While I was in my room playing with my toys. It was quiet as you could hear the oil fizzle under the burning hot pan on the stove. As my mother was peacefully cooking she heard the door slam as then a scream immediately followed. It was me screaming for dear life. My mother ran to my room as the door was shut and it wouldn't budge to open. I was screaming in Spanish 'MA LA MUÑECA!' I screamed over and over while my mom tried kicking the door open ."

"After a few seconds, my mother finally got the door to open and hugged me tightly as she then noticed I was bleeding from my chin. She asked me what happened as I was just crying in pure fear as she noticed that my doll was on the ground far away from me. The doll's hand had blood on it, my mother immediately disposed of the doll afterward and I never been able to look at dolls the same way. I mean besides the good guy dolls but It's crazy to think a doll attacked me."

"Like damn, who knew my barbie had some balls you know?" Litzy said laughing while everyone just looked at each other as they didn't know how to respond. "Are you okay now..?" You asked concerned as she immediately stopped laughing and looked at you. "Well, I would like to say that I am physically but mentally and emotionally...no." She said smiling as you immediately felt chills. "But don't get the wrong idea. I'm not being haunted anymore...I think?" Litzy said as everyone just stayed silent.

"Well, I'm glad you're here with us." You said smiling at her as Litzy's facial expression softened. "Me too..." Litzy said as she then stood up. "Well, that's enough of spooky time! Let's go to bed!" Litzy said as began to pick up the marshmallows while Amajiki grabbed the crackers and chocolate bars. "Do we put away the chairs!?" You yelled out to Litzy as she just shook her head indicating to just leave it there. You nod and began to head inside. "Hey! The doors locked!" Sero yelled out trying to slide open the door.

"No way, let me see." Kirishima said as he tried to open the door. You tilted your head as you tried looking inside but it was too dark to see anything. You looked over at Litzy as she was putting out the fire while Kirishima banged on the door. "BAKUBRO WAKE UP!" Kirishima yelled out to Bakugou hoping he'd hear. Jiro turned on the flash on her phone and placed it on the door hoping they can get Bakugou's attention. But it revealed that Bakugou was nowhere to be seen.

"W-where's Bakugou...?" Mina asked a little creeped out as Sero then said "He's probably taking a shit." Sero chuckled while Kaminari laughed at Sero's stupid comment. "W-What's going on..?" Amajiki asked as he looked over everyone's head. "The door is locked." You said as Amajiki titled his head in confusion. "That's odd? Weren't you the last one out.?" Amajiki asked you as you nod your head. "Y-Yeah..but I didn't hear anything click" you said genuinely confused.

"Isn't B-Bakugou in there?" Amajiki asked as you looked into the glass sliding door as the sleeping bag was empty still. "Yeah, Sero said he's probably taking a shit." You said chuckling as Amajiki just shook his head in embarrassment. Amajiki then looked over at Litzy and yelled out "B-Bunny! T-The door is l-locked!" Litzy ran towards you both as she then pulled on the door and it didn't budge. "Someone call Bakugou!" Litzy yelled out still trying to open the sliding door.

"On it!" Kirishima said as you texted him as well. Bakugou's phone rang as the screen lit up the sleeping bag. As you were all focused on the phone that was lit up inside the sleeping bag. As then Bakugou was flown to the glass door as you all screamed at the sight of Bakugou laying on the floor almost lifeless. You banged on the door to wake up Bakugou and at the same time, you saw that it seemed as if he was covered in blood. You screamed at the sight of him.

You were all petrified as Bakugou tried to stand up but failed as he collapsed to the ground. Your screaming stopped as you then heard Bakugou say something but it was too soft to hear. He tried to stand up once more as he only got to get on his knees. He looked up at all of you as he was all bruised up. His bottom lip was busted as his right eye seemed swollen, his hair was a mess. "You guys need to leave." Bakugou said as placed his bloody hand on the glass door.

"P-Please..." Bakugou said as he then locked eyes with you making you tear up. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" You screamed at Bakugou as you began to bang on the door making Bakugou frown. "I- cant..please run away, I'll hold them back while you all get the authorities." Bakugou said as you immediately got angry at how selfish he was acting. "BAKUGOU STOP BEING A FUCKING DUMBASS AND OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT!" You said as everyone agreed and began yelling at Bakugou.